about damn time!

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by paix, Jan 22, 2005.

1. paix

paix Senior Member

2. Flowerian

Flowerian Senior Member

"You must be a member to do that".... ;)

3. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

[​IMG]
    what a tease, it wont let me see it! says i need to be a member. but it up in these galleries so i can get a peak.

4. paix

paix Senior Member

no luck, galleries said it's too big to upload, and I have no clue how to resize it.

ah well....

5. sugar_mag321

sugar_mag321 Member

molly!!!!!!!!!!! get someone to resize it for you so itll fit bc i want to see you!!!! love ya!

6. Mui

Mui Senior Member

i bet its in a .BMP file... i bet if you changed it to a JPEG it would fit in the galleries...

use paint

start --> run --> mspaint -- open file -- save it as jpg.

7. WayfaringStranger

i know ive been waitin at least a whole year to see what this girl looks like, so i can flirt outrageuosly with her. (i'm secretly hoping to reveal my big-girl fetish. . .)

8. paix

paix Senior Member

ah kids, my friend tried to resize it for me, and that didn't work either, it said The file you uploaded was not an acceptable format.: Picture_clipping.pictClipping

oi vey!

9. paix

paix Senior Member

10. WayfaringStranger

what?? i was hopin to see one with at least a lil booty showin . .. put up another lets have a look at ya!!! hahhaha i like the expression though, you look like youre fake laughing at a dumb joke.

11. sugar_mag321

sugar_mag321 Member

awww youre SO BEAUTIFUL!!! :)

12. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

13. paix

paix Senior Member

?

mel, thank you :)

stranger, with all it took to get that damn pic up, this is the one and only picture I will be posting ever, lol

14. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

[​IMG]
    .....................................................................................................