About consciousness.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by gendorf, Sep 29, 2013.

1. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

Im stoned and sleep deprived. So it might be bit all over the place crap but maybe you'll find something important here....( I just need to write, it feels good sorry for typos)
    I was moving at a different speed and the people around me seemed to be lagging. Traces behind moving objects. I was not tripping so it made me a little anxious at first.
    I started to feel all my senses better. I started to notice a change in processing power. I was able to process colors, shapes and movement more, to the point that the bodies of the surrounding humans started to talk to me. I was reading body language perfectly.
    Down to the "micro" gestures, that are so hidden away from our conscious mind that I was startled when I started to notice them.
    I was able to see every little twitch of the muscles and process and translate the signals.
    Illusions appeared to me and I was able to destroy them. False thoughts, implanted gestures, delusions, emotions.
    I was able to clean out my head and get rid of the thoughts that I don't need.
    My mind is at order and even tho I tripped after this on many chemicals, I don't get the "mind river","river of thought" that I used to get before, while tripping.
    Once while trippin I saw my reflection being processed by my brain. I was too high to recognize my own face and my brain was desperately trying to piece it together. I saw every humans face instead of own. My face was shredded to peaces and every little-little piece was changing. My nose, my hair, my eye color, my mouth.. Like a facial recognition software that is scanning the database..

There are pre made patterns that the brain uses to pierce reality together. Reality is finite because the processing power of the brain is finite. Not enough memory for everything.
    I was able to realize what it means to be under an influence.
    Once while trippin I forgot that I was tripping.
    I was alone in the apartment and dropped acid for absolutely fuckin no reason. (I had a bad mindset. I was so lost inside my own mind....)
    I went to shower and get naked and.. Inside the bathtub I realized the biggest influence on my mind. Natural chemicals of the body. Like hormones.

These control everything a human does. They can be released based on sensory and genetic information and the way they change the human behavior is very interesting.

One example of chemical release is a reply to sensory stimuli that is pheromones.
    Strong pheromone based communication happens between man and women at the stage when the woman is in heat. (hehehe)

The signal chain:
    1.Genetic information triggers the production of pheromone
    2.The body language of the female changes. She becomes giggly and talkative, even stimulated.
    3. She is observed by a male . His sensory organs take up the information. After procession of the information the male will start the production of hormones and pheromones to reply to the female
    And this goes on and on. While they are close enough to communicate with each other. And all this goes on a subconscious level.
    I also became more aware of my own body.
    At this moment:
    I feel the blood vessels opening and constricting in my brain thanks to the power of cannabis.
    I feel when I need to eat protein and when I need to eat more carbs so my diet is very flexible. I can feel it when I'm low on kalcium.
    Consciousness expands when the substance is taken.
    The trip is: an altered brain sorting out the incoming stimuli.
    The aftereffect is : a consciousness that is more open and more malleable because it was "stretched".....
    Another thing is the fractals. I see everything in fractals.
    nature, images, science, time ,space, evolution, human life, everything is shaped like a fractal to me.
    and It seems to grow from itself, repeating it and slightly altering itself a little bit once in a while.
    This fractal is a ripple. A ripple created by...whatever.
    Every ripple is a universe.

.......... i post this stuff here instead of the psychedelic bump.. so I dont block up the thread when I feel like posting much
    Peace! and Love! for all who deserve it!

2. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

You'll love it when you wake up tomorrow after a good sleep and read it all back.

3. Lodog

Lodog ¿

Zzzzzzzzx

4. broony

broony Banned

What is the follow up OP? :toetap05:

5. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

the follow up?
    a brainwashing technique that is commonly used!
    I wanna write about collective consciousness and sheep like behavior.

(I'm very tired its gonna be a bit all over the place)

First they lure you in and invite you and offer you the feeling of happiness. FUN. we are going to have FUN. So what happens?
    The meeting happens. Territorial games happen and the people get organized in rank. Who is the lowest, who is the highest.
    Individuals involved in the group consciousness experience a certain ego change.
    Higher ranking ppl dictate the pace of the group. Lower ranking individuals experience ego softening, higher ranking individuals experience super ego states.
    There is a certain feeling that group consciousness gives. a feeling of Unity.
    Unity empowers the individuals and makes them feel good.
    After the group has formed a brainwashing can take place.
    higher ranking individuals offer gifts and presents to the others.
    They try to give them ego boosts to make them feel better and higher on the scale.
    These ego boosts are very strong illusions. And while they happen the mind is easily programmable.

By smashing and expanding the ego, the mind of the individual can be easily controlled.

Individuals who can not enter the group consciousness fully or have some sort of disabilities will be ridiculed but without them knowing it, because the higher ranking individuals show fake empathy.

Group consciousness has a very strong negative effect on intelligence. And people who are lower ranking basically show a very sheep like behavior. They need to be guided.

After the group has collapsed the lower ranking individuals will experience a real ego boost that will give them happiness and energy. this will seal the deal and the implanted informations will solidify inside the mind.

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

What if a sheep was conscious of it's behaviour but continue to behave the same?

7. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

That sheep was me.
    the process is automatic. you can rebel but then you will be expelled from the group.( I cant afford this) all you can do is erase the implanted informations later. But you can only do this if you have explored your mind.
    We get very strong brainwashing because we are important ( this is an implanted thought!!)
    our restaurant serves over a million people a year and... (implanted thoughts here too.. you should be proud etc)

I have to eat some lsd to sort things out... now imagine the others who have no idea whats going on....

8. Asmodean

I'm not so sure. Are you perhaps making these thoughts to make sure you have some of your own? Trying to rebel but not necessarily sorting things out.

I am imagining them. They seem content.

9. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

Your right.. fuck it . let the thoughts freely swim in the head..

But the others ruin their lives.. they are livin up in a happy cloud. ignorance is bliss.. I just let them sink or swim.
    but.. you know.. these ppl.. all they do is : "put the bread in the toaster". this is their life.
    "Put the bread in the toaster, take it out"
    all day long.. then they go home to sleep and next day they come back and repeat...
    and I'm talking 15 year olds here.. those years are all wasted... on what? unhealthy food and heart disease...
    "Put the bread in the toaster"

anyways this thread is about consciousness not the fate of others..

10. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

From now on, gendorf, I will refuse to put the bread in the toaster.

I'm going to start by putting the bread in the blender and the smoothies in the toaster and see where I can go from there...

11. I had a friend who worked in an old folk's home, and he told me they served the old people grilled cheese sandwiches mixed with milk in a blender.

12. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

i think a smoothie or anything liquid probably doesn't mix well with toaster ovens, or electricity

13. Asmodean

Perhaps how we individually perceive consciousness influences how we think about the fate of others? For example why do you think other people are ruining their life? BECAUSE they are living in a happy cloud, BECAUSE they are living in ignorance? Are they? Aren't they just dealing with reality? I don't have a toaster by the way but if I had one I definately would put bread in it. What does that make me? :p

14. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

It makes you a heathen! Buurrrrn motherfucker!!

15. Asmodean

Lots of things make me a heathen, I have even grown to like the label :D