abductions

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by ~AmyLeeLoo~, May 29, 2007.

1. ~AmyLeeLoo~

~AmyLeeLoo~ Member

I'm always freaked out by the idea that aliens will abduct me and hurt me in any way they can.-
    Sometimes when i go to my backyard i start shaking and hearing weird noises and i get REALLY FUCKING SCARED thinking they'll come out from a bush or something and drug me.

It happened to my boyfriend's uncle several years ago.
    Fuck that.!

2. Pitros

Pitros Member

Yeah man i hear ya ever wondered high on the woods at night?I started to hear stuff and see lights coming from above the trees like a thingh floating there,the i grabed a big piece of stump and started shouting that if they wanted a piece of me the sould try to come and get it>Those litle pricksters ,think i dont know they are ral ha?
    Aliens and gnomes both of then are always stalking me>But i get then one of these days.
    I would like to smoke one gnome out thought.

3. ~AmyLeeLoo~

~AmyLeeLoo~ Member

I don't really know what is really going on between aliens and the US government.
    What freaks me out the most is the fact that they're probably letting aliens take whoever they want and make no big deal out of it just to get alien technologies in return.
    That's why whenever someone is abducted the government tries to cover it up or just make you look like a lunatic.
    fuckers.

4. VileKyle

VileKyle Member

Government is fuct.

5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Thousand's of humans are abducted yearly for experimentation by USO's (Unidentified Submerged Objects) and are taken down, down to the murky depths to their secret underwater realm :mad:

Betty and Barney Hill (who used to live not far from here) were the first in a wave of abductions that have now spanned decades [​IMG]

Hotwater

6. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

ive always foudn it intriguing, the similarities between abductuion/ufo stories and tales of being being taken by the Good Folk/fae to fairyland/the summerland/whatever you wanna call it. nifty stuff, that. im not sure i believe that aliens visit earth to abduct an dprobe us though...

7. tommyhot

tommyhot Member

Calm down and relax, it's total nonsense. Enjoy life and stop worrying about such complete nonsense.

8. hotwater

You should be encouraging her to trust her instincts :mad:

The tens of thousands of purported UFO abductions over the years, were not all the product of an over active imagination.

Hotwater

9. tommyhot

tommyhot Member

No I shouldn't. In this case her insticts are deceiving her. I'm not saying they are the product of over active imaginations, YOU just said that. There is no proof for alien abductions, period. My opinion, your mileage may vary.

Tom

10. hotwater

Statements of thousands of people who were abducted is enough for me.

Hotwater

11. tommyhot

tommyhot Member

Not for me. I need a LOT more proof.

Tom

12. ~AmyLeeLoo~

~AmyLeeLoo~ Member

what proof do you need Tom...?
    They abducting you?....
    careful...

btw thanks for the support hotwater..