AAAAh! Scary Wikipedia Article Fuck up!

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by pianoperson60, Apr 7, 2007.

1. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

Heres the definition of "Drug" on Wikipedia!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug

"It is a substance which is not food,[1] and which, when ingested, affects the functioning of the mind, or the body, or both. However, under the philosophy of Chinese medicine, food is also considered a drug as it affects particular parts of body and cures some diseases. Thus, food does satisfy the above definition of drug so long as ingestion of it would alter some bodily functions.It's very bad for you. If you take any, I will Find you and decapitate you and pull out the drug. Then I'll Eat You're Head and incenerate you're body."

^what????

Am I the only one that finds that really creepy? Whats with Wiki?

2. Loveminx

Loveminx Sports Racer

People do that all the time..it won't be there long, but it's funny...
    I once was trying to look up a Mandella and someone wrote rap lyrics all through it lol

3. CrucifiedDreams

CrucifiedDreams Members

Yeah that happens, becuase Wiki depends on people to give information on topics, so you can contribute to them, and then you get shit like that. It's the reason Wiki, isn't a very good source.

4. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Well, now it says something else.

5. out_in_the_sticks

out_in_the_sticks Member

yea me and a girl in my literature class were looking up shakespeare for a project and it came up something like, shakespeare was a big flaming homo i mean he was completely gay and took it in the butt, and a bunch of stuff like that then a minute later it was gone lol

6. wave owls not flags

wave owls not flags is not interested

its still probably the greatest single thing on the internet.... some people are just stupid. thankfully, though, smart people run and moderate wikipedia, and most of the articles are legitimate and posted by smart people.

long live wiki :H

7. Hope_B

Hope_B Member

looooooooooool
    is this realy written there !!!!
    looool oh my god that's realy creepy :d

8. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

Hah, yeah that happens a bit, though I've never stumbled across something that random before. It always seems to be the idiots that can't spell that screw up the articles...