Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhh!!!!!

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by StaggerLee917, Jun 20, 2006.

1. StaggerLee917

StaggerLee917 Member

So..... I met this girl about a year ago. Been crazy about her since that day. Never really pursued it until she made a move (probably about 4 months ago now). We started dating and it lasted about 3 months. She broke it off because she said she was scared to hurt me (she has cheated on previous guys.) She told me that nothing ever happened with anyone else while we were together, but that she's attracted to a lot of people. I told her that we all meet people every day that we are attacted to.... yada yada.
    Anyway, she wanted to stay friends. We actually had a couple weeks where we weren't getting along very well, mostly because I was skeptical if the friendship would work or not. I came around and I have been hanging out with her for a couple of weeks now as friends.
    The thing is, every time we're together, I'm falling more and more in love with her. She's always telling me that I'm beautiful and wonderful and that she cares about me a lot. Yet, she still only wants to be friends. Everytime we look at each other I can see in her eyes that she really loves me. She's not the type to play mind games, although I feel she's insecure sometimes.
    I've mentioned this to a friend who suggested that I never let her go. I agree, however, I don't want to be to pushy and act like I'm trying to force her back into a serious relationship.
    How am I supposed to tell her how I feel? This is driving me nuts.....

2. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

Does she feel as strongly about you as you do for her? is it really fair to yourself, to put yourself in a situation where she may not return feelings as strong?

Maybe you should give this friendship a break if you are growing to attached. Let her decide, let her do her own thing and see if she comes to. Maybe you need to detach yourself from the situation and really anaylze things, see if the time away strenghtens your feelings or makes you realize that this is just an infatuation. thats for you to decide.

3. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

Uh...you just tell her...

Sometimes, you just have to suck it up and take the plunge, or else you may never know.

4. .Hannah.

.Hannah. Member

Tell her. But don't come back crying here if she cheats on you next week.

Just kidding, mate.

5. dietcoketree

dietcoketree Member

looks like youve got a pattern of taking the less agressive role in the relationship. if you ask me, your lucky you ever got to date her, because its a big turn off to me if a guy is 'crazy about me' yet wont make a move. PATHEDIC!!

take a deep breathe and tell her that you wanna shag her lol and thats it.

tell her you love her and that shes never guna find anyone else like you.

get some confidence and fight for what you want! your never going to get anywhere in life if you take the passive role and sit and wait for things to happen to you. good luck with it and GO GET THE GIRL!!

6. balance_n_venus

balance_n_venus Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

No....Don't tell her that you wanna "SHAG" Her...she can hear that sort of thing from Any Ol Guy...Be honest about how you feel & I agree w/ your friend , Don't Let Her Go !
    It sounds like you're both really into eachother , but like she's just scared...if she really likes you , I think her fears will pass.

Best Of Luck ! :)

7. Hikaru Zero

Hikaru Zero Sylvan Paladin

Why do you not offer an open relationship? You know, where you can save the lovey dovey stuff for eachother, but still get it on with other people to satisfy that carnal attraction?

Everybody wins.