A woman who doesn't like penetration?

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Noonecares21, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Noonecares21

Noonecares21 Members

Like all women I see around me seem to be completely obsessed with putting things into their vags abd when they hear about a dick they jump right into the bed and cannot wait for it to happen (welp not all, but you get the idea)

While I just cannot relate. I find penetration uncomfortable both physically and mentally. Perhaps it would change if I did it with a partner, but the feeling just seems weird to me and I honestly fail to see how anyone would orgasm from that.

Is it because I am too used to clit orgasms? Or is it just a phase?

2. grower88

grower88 Members

Have a friend with a very similar view, she says she's never really understood or gotten pleasure from penetration from objects or a penis, she's had very few partners so we've discussed it to a point where we've actually had sex several times over the years just to see if things have changed but it does nothing for her, that being said if i go down on her she can orgasm no problem. Some have called it asexuality but my understanding is that is lack of attraction. shes 32 btw

3. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Only about 15 percent of women reach orgasm regularly from penetration alone without additional direct clitoral stimulation, so there's nothing unusual about your nerve endings or how you usually climax. There's also nothing odd about doing what feels best to you.

With regard to having no attraction to being penetrated vaginally by anything, it could be a very mild psychological block, and you'll get over it when you have a kind and patient lover who takes it slow and helps you find pleasure that way. On the other hand, a lack of interest in having children, and many people really aren't that interested in having kids, makes sense combined with a lack of interest in vaginal penetration. Advanced medicine aside, we produce babies only one way, and there's no reason to completely separate the concepts of reproduction and penetrative intercourse. Millions of years of evolution have instilled primitive urges and thought patterns in all of us regarding sex and mating.

Men have rectums, and some solidly-hetero men love to have them penetrated, by a lover's finger or whatever. I do not like that, not one little bit, but I get that some do. We all like different things. What you like or don't like is fully within the normal range, from what I can tell.

An aversion to, or total lack of interest in, having your vagina penetrated is only a problem if you are trying to produce a child. You don't say that is the case. Consequently, I see no problem at all for you right now.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
    SonjaOne likes this.
  4. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

It is true very few women reach orgasm from penetration and even fewer reach it from penetration alone. It has a lot to do with the location of nerve endings in their vaginal area. For many women the pleasure is derived from the feeling of being filled by the male. Having him desire her enough to want to fill her vagina with his erection is satisfying for them. The OP's thoughts possibly would change if she did do it with a male partner. One who would take time to insure she receives pleasure from him before penetration happens.

You me and coffee likes this.
  5. Funwu67

Funwu67 Members

Wife and I married 45 years, she loves oral more than penetration. She gets crazy with oral, when we do have sex I finish her with oral.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  6. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

There could be different factors in play.
    A lack of lubrication
    maybe, just maybe a lack of attraction with a partner
    Size and shape of penis, vagina
    The way the partner uses his penis
    Mental or physical issue
    Just to give a few ideas but I am not an expert to give advice and I have none to offer this time

7. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

You are probably a lesbian and thats a good thing.

8. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Every women is different when it comes to sex, you may like to be brought to orgazom first before penatrative sex, either by mouth or finger or both, you may like a finger up the bum see how you can be.

No two women are the same.

9. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Perhaps you just don't like the idea of too many little feet running around the house and changing all the nappies. :):(

10. drock69

drock69 Members

I enjoy all forms of sex, except anal, so if I meet a woman that only wants her pussy licked, I’m ok with that.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  11. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Cunnilingus is almost always a penetrative sex act. It doesn't have to be, but at least the tip of the tongue usually finds its way into the distal portion of the vagina at some point during that act of performing oral sex on a woman. What you're doing is likely penetrative sex, even if you don't consider it to be such. The same goes for manual stimulation: you don't have to be fisting - slipping a finger tip or two in there is penetration.

It's possible that not even the tip of your tongue passes the introitus (aka vaginal vestibule) during oral sex, but unlikely. Once she's really warmed up, even your lips, nose, or the tip of your chin may penetrate the distal area of her vagina.

12. BandA

BandA Members

Sexual intercourse is about closeness for me. It's about me & my husband being as one. That feeling is very Special to me. If it goes on for long enough I will always orgasm this way. For me Penetrative & Clitoral Orgasms are very different. Equally as wonderful I might add. I'm sure you will feel differently when the right one comes along.

13. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

Maybe you have Endometriosis?

BandA likes this.
  14. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

I yrs ago played with a hot little lady who would never let me slide my dick into her, but she did however love oral sex for hours squirting multiple times, draining my balls and honestly it was kinda hot.

15. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

My wife would never use anything in her vag except a penis even when we were having sex and she seemed to like it. I feel it was always 'dirty and depraved' to her. Now she has vaginismus and struggles with dilators, under doc's orders, but ridiculously infrequently. She can manage the medium-sized one but as soon as my hard-on is anywhere near her, she clams shut. She has zero interest in sex, maybe even hates the idea.

16. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

I just recently learned the difference between vaginal and clitoral orgasms from my wife who'd never experienced a vaginal orgasm before with anyone until she and I began having sex.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  17. You me and coffee

You me and coffee Members

I totally agree…if it goes on long enough.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  18. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Mine stopped with allowing penetration a long time ago. Then, everything else. She tried creams and lubes but it all hurt and she didn't want sex. She allowed more anal for a while in place of vaginal sex but then it was just hand jobs and blowjobs and then nothing. Obviously, I get it from friends but she legitimately has no interest in being penetrated any more although when we were younger she HAD to have SOMETHING in her to climax. Time changes a lot of things.

19. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Darn! So sorry:-(