A very special anti-drug video by very special people

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by dotadave, Jun 2, 2004.

1. dotadave

dotadave Member

2. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

HAHAHAHAHA I love that puking Play-Doh head!!:D

Speaking of poorly-conceived anti-drug programs, check out DARE's newest "safety buddy," think I showed this link somewhere before on the old Hip Forums -

http://www.retrobill.com/safetytip.htm

Just looking at the tweaking face of Retro Bill tells you how desperate the DARE program must be, and why it's such a failure. My favorite part is checking out the Retro Bill store, which doesn't even work, they probably figured no one would use it.

3. beatlerific

beatlerific not like other girls

that was the most ridiculous video i have ever seen. hahaha.

4. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

That is beautiful. He deserves an Oscar... hehe....the voice overs are great... Are they clapping for those bottles of wine???

5. dotadave

dotadave Member

I know I hate it when "there is too much drink and taking pills" and I get those little yellow dots and mom and dad take away me popsicles.

6. Tuk_Tuk

Tuk_Tuk Member

That video was on the verge of being freaky. The first part with the play doh and school scenes sort of freaked me out. The party part was great, I must say Ive never been to a party where everyone clapped when you brought out your drink :D !!!!!

Catch You On The Dark Side Of The Moon....

Peace,
    Jon

7. Sik Wit It

Sik Wit It Member

=P do all Brits drink beer with the cap still on the bottle? and smoke joints that are ciggerete filters :D