A thread about heather...

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by JOsie, May 21, 2004.

1. JOsie

JOsie Member

Heather is great

Lets all stop and think for a moment about how great it really is...

it stops tanks...
    it is stronger than razor wire and deadlier than an electric fence
    it can knock a gate through, and cause extreme head trauma
    it's pretty to look at and smells nice
    it's from super, spectacular scotland, where all the happy friendly people live...alongside weirdoes and psychopaths...

that is why heather is great

by JOsie aged 6 and a half

2. lenore

lenore Member

yeay for scotland ,and its lovely inhibatants ie,me. did you know that heather covers the whole planet while we sleep in order to gather information about human technology so that it can rise up against the rule of the photosynthesizing baby turtles and save us from impending doom?

of couse most people dont know nor want to know as they are ignorant and weak, but u ,o prophet, i can tell will spread the word of the heathers couragous and hidden glory. may the force be with you ,o wise and honourable one. just remember , the secret of the turtle's downfall is...........aaaaaaagggh,noooooo, they have come,the day of doom is here!!AaaaaaaaGGggggghhhhhh
    *grasps at the keyboard in one final attempt of defeating the evil manace that threatens her life....all goes black*

3. miabubble

miabubble Member

lenore, where bouts you from? I'm in boring old Edinburgh... :)

4. lenore

lenore Member

im speaking to you from the den of the baby turles ie, aberdeenshire- not aberdeen. i live in a small village west of aberdeen,drumoak. and as much as i love the area where i live theres not exactly a lot to do!!! so if you think that edinb' is dull i would strongly advise you not to travel north, unless of course u wanna visit our tourist attractions- "the river", "the bench" or of course our personal favourite "the park" complete with round-a-bout and single swing>
    must dash or i shall miss my lift to far more remote area of countryside hosting free house
    peace,hugs and happy thoughts lenore.

5. Man_In_A_Shed

Man_In_A_Shed Member

wait a minute.....drumoak!

who is this lenore?!?!? i demand an answer!!!!!!!

6. Xiola

Xiola One Lonely Seagull

I'll swop with you then...you can come and live in Preston (where there is quite a lot of things to do) and I shall go live closer to Aberdeen! Sounds a jolly good plan to me!:p

7. lenore

lenore Member

wheres preston? and does it have a river? iwarn you now that our flat rock by the river has a tendency to be taken over by city folks who think that a fenced in area of land is "the country" in the summer,and that neds hang about the park in the evrnings. nice view though *cheesey smile*[​IMG]

y u wanna move near aberdeen anyways?

guy in shed- i am but humble star gazer , dreaming of the day when the heathers secret glory will be recognized and celebrated, until that day ,my friend , our fait is uncertain......

8. JOsie

JOsie Member

i think it's jamie with a wig on...

9. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

my sister's name is heather.....

10. Man_In_A_Shed

Man_In_A_Shed Member

i found out who you are, is nothing sacred anymore? :( my life is changed yet again. This and np apparently coming back......woop-dee fucking do.

11. JOsie

JOsie Member

lets burn the whole place to the ground...it's the only way to be sure...

12. Ananael

Ananael Member

You don't like Kirsten much, do you Jamie?

13. butterfly

butterfly Member

There are certain people called Heather.....who may give certain people an immense inferiority complex.....:mad:

14. Man_In_A_Shed

Man_In_A_Shed Member

no, and i feel bad for it, cos i know you do, but i just can't accept her, never have, never will.......*wanders off into darkness*

15. Ananael

Ananael Member

Hey, don't feel bad, I'm sure you have your reasons.