A stripper's wage.

Discussion in 'U.S.A.' started by Bilby, May 8, 2019.

1. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

Would I be correct in asserting that a stripper's wages in the USA are pretty basic and they have to rely on tips from the customers?

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i assume so? i've never been a stripper or been close to one, so i really don't know any details. but based on my knowledge of american economics, i would think you're probably right.

even if you're wrong, i suspect no stripper will admit it because she wouldn't want to tell you that she doesn't need your tip money.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

New fresh crisp one hundred dollar bills baby.

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

^
    I always thought they got paid in 1 dollar bills, just a lot of them

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I'm pretty sure some of them get paid in Cocaine too.

FritzDaKatx2 likes this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I remember once when I was working the bar at strip club some middle age guy came down and stacked up all these coins on the runway and one of the girls just, kicked it all over him lol.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  7. lode

lode Banned

Generally they have to pay a club fee to dance. Almost nobody get's paid by the club. Exceptions in some cases, like when Stormy Daniels went touring.

Usually they only average about 50k, but hardworking ones in big cities can earn much more. They can also under-report their income and pay little in taxes. But no healthcare.

I should start my own club and offer healthcare and maternity leave to my dancers.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  8. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

However much the market will bear baby! You don't want to see some of the strippers in the lonely bars in the middle of Bumfuck Egypt. Some things cannot be unseen but, thankfully, Vegas is the cure for such people.

9. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

They have strippers in Egypt?

10. wooleeheron

With a thousand and one veils.

11. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

They should I feel like it'd be easy to get a Stripper name. Half of the Ancient Egyptian Goddesses names sound like Stripper Names...

Astarte
    Isis
    Nephthys
    Hathor
    Unut

12. wooleeheron

They were actually professional wrestling names.

13. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

I worked at a make strip Club in Ft Lauderdale for years. I ONLY made tips... There was no hourly... There was no payroll... There was no taxes.

14. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Best strip club ever, Jason's in Windsor, Ontario, has closed. 50 or more young Canadian lovelies stripped down to their pelts. I don't know how much the women made but I spent a fortune there every time I went.

15. Nudist4u

Nudist4u Banned

Briefly "dated" a stripper in my early 30's. Very hawt. Had a nice son. Looked like me. Her hawtness could get her from 4-500$ on weeknights and as much as a Grand a night on weekends. All cash. No paychecks. At $50 to enter the "mush room" ; the bills tend to stack up.

Also knew a male dancer from Windsor. Got fired for a beer belly. Nice guy , went to drive a Frito Truck.

16. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

So the male stripper from Windsor is still in the chips?

Nudist4u and Irminsul like this.
  17. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I'm not proud of it but for a few weeks I was driving the girls to after hours stuff. Like they say they don't go home with customers. They do if you pay enough. And they need a big guy they can trust to make sure the guys behave. I thought it was good money and I'm not letting someone get raped so I'm the good guy. People want sex and she wants to sell it. Like the Netherlands I make it safe. So yeah, I sit downstairs in a stranger's house and make sure she comes back with money from upstrairs. Then she gives me money.

You see the girls as real people not just a body. I'm sure they liked me more since they saw me as a safe man. One did kind of hit on me I guess but she was also a coke head and I think a scammer. They all had some sad stories.

I could not continue it since it was too risky. This is prostitution, am I a pimp? I am a pimp in someone's house and that someone is dead or beaten now. No one started trouble luckily for me. The worst was not wanting the girl to leave when time was up but I explained how that was not happening as nice as I could. The girls make a lot more privately.

18. Doralbarel

Doralbarel Newbie

Some strippers can make a fortune on tips, but it requires a lot of skill and effort. It's not an easy job, and relying solely on tips can be tough. But for some, it's worth it.
    Personally, I love watching strip dance shows. To me, it's more of an art form than anything else. Speaking of which, I recently discovered a club in Charleston called [link removed], and let me tell you, those guys can throw down some seriously epic performances. It's definitely not your average strip club experience.
    It's important to remember that strippers are real people with their own stories and struggles. It's great that you were able to provide a safe space for them, but it's also important to recognize the risks involved in situations like that.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2023
    Bilby likes this.
  19. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Have you ever watched Bob Hoskins film, MonaLisa. It was so true to life in London that is seemed surreal.
    When I opened it in London, strippers from the west end clubs came to watch it throughout it's run.
    The part where the girl kept popping behind the dividing curtain to freshen up, but was only eating her lunch and drinking tea really made the audience laugh. I wonder how many of them realised that it was based on a true story.

MasseurNaturel and Bilby like this.