a somewhat recent picture of me

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by MelvnDoo, Jun 3, 2004.

1. MelvnDoo

MelvnDoo Member

yeah, not too much to explain. from the front, you can see that there´s a spider design in the tyedye of my shirt - i love it.

[​IMG]

2. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

:eek: *pounces on your dreadies* ..... i want i want!! :p looking cool and your shirts wikkid :)

3. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

Fuckin A dreads, dude!:D

4. warped4

warped4 Member

you.me.a hotel in the caribbean.

5. TheMoroccan

TheMoroccan Super Un known

Mighty dreads Dude..

6. awsome pic man!..how old are your dreads?..there awsome:)

7. pink floyd

pink floyd carousing&ransacking

wow... you are very, very gorgeous. [​IMG]
    amazing dreads brother

8. Rar1013

Rar1013 GroovaMama

Awesome! ...........

9. MelvnDoo

MelvnDoo Member

hmmm... i like that idea. but fuck the hotel, let´s just stay on the beach!

and my dreads will be 3 years old this summer. you really cant see what they REALLY look like in this pic, but it´s an idea.

i´ve got somewhat of a beard now, too. like i said, this is an old picture - but still recent enough...

thanks for all the kind words, too

10. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

you live in Wisconsin..
    I was up in Milwaukee last weekend and they have like pubs on every street corner..tis I was in heaven..

11. MelvnDoo

MelvnDoo Member

someone was telling me that where i live in WI (eau claire) we have the most bars per capita in the country. i guess this isnt the case anymore tho - i just read that st. louis has the most while milwaukee comes second. either way, yes, we do drink a lot in WI.

you know the stereotypes of WI of beer, brats, and cheese curds? all true. and i love it!

12. Badtrip00

Badtrip00 Member

Yeah..ur quite the cutie. As for bars in Milwaukee...theres a super good one..Thurman's..come down here n chill...got a nice place to crash n kind ppl to be around...think about it ;)

13. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Dude... I want your hair...

14. herbivore

herbivore Member

[​IMG] your hair is magnificent. you seem like a really cool guy!

15. granola.kiss

granola.kiss Member

You make me want to hug you & lay in the grass & talk about nothing. Great pic.

xoxo
    cortnee

16. sugar_mag321

sugar_mag321 Member

ive always thought you were quite a looker.....and your dreads are lookin mighty fine bro bro. keep it real hot stuff ;)

~mel

17. MelvnDoo

MelvnDoo Member

hmmm... i like to talk about nothing, too....

here are some older pictures. i´m not clean shaven anymore and frankly, i dont like to be. so here´s an idea of what i look like now:

[​IMG]
    this one is of me driving to Maine to see phish last summer. pretty much sums up the entire trip...

[​IMG]

well, seems the pictures dont want to work. here´s the link: http://www.hipgallery.com/photopost2/showphoto.php/photo/3332

18. granola.kiss

granola.kiss Member

Oooh...fun...& scruffy. You have pretty eyes too.

xoxo
    cortnee