A Sign from God

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by madboy139, May 25, 2004.

1. madboy139

madboy139 Member

I almost sold my plant two days ago but the guy wanted me to keep it for one more day and pick it up today. But last night there was a tornado near my house and the plant was outside in a pot. Somehow, my plant survived the tornado and is looking as green and healthy as ever even though all the other plants in my yard look like shit. I see this as a sign from God that I must not sell my marijuana plant. God has spoken to me and it is my duty to grow this marijuana plant. I just thought I should tell someone.

2. woodenfrog

woodenfrog Member

Its a priveledge to care for our green freinds,Glad you didnt sell it for somethin as stupid as $$$

3. madboy139

madboy139 Member

I feel like a parent cause I raised the little bastard from a seed. Ya know what I mean? I took care of it and the only reason it's alive is because of me. I have brought something beautiful into this world. I am proud of my little plant.

4. madboy139

madboy139 Member

Is there some way I could harvest the reefer without killing the plant? You don't have to kill other plants to get the good stuff off of them why should I have to kill my little reefer plant. What if I just snipped the buds and dried them?

5. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

yes, you can trim buds (= "pruning" the plant) and keep it alive for much longer than a single growing season (assuming you take care of temperature & photoperiod problems; i.e. moving it into a greenhouse of other location for overwintering...)

6. Right on!

I remember my friend and I had a plant going on and his parents new we had one...just one plant and they were fine with it. We were ready to harvest and in 1 day it went from a nice green plant to dead! his sister got nervous and thought she'd be arrested for knowing about the plant and not reporting it to the police so she poured gasoline all over the plant and it died!

we were like :eek: when we saw it! I sure wish I got a message from something telling me to harvest it that day instead of waiting until the next!!

7. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

gasoline?
    that's nasty!
    (she shoulda used table salt - at least ya could still smoked the herb...)

8. I was pretty upset about it! yeah the plant was drowned in gasoline it wasn't a pleasant site!

9. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

I know exactly what you mean about that. I had this one plant that i had been growning for a while , and it was about half my height (prolly like 3 ft) and one of my friends wanted to buy it, when he offered to i was all stoned up and wasn't thinking right and made the deal. :(
    After he came back to pick it up, i got all these shity feelings inside as if i had lost a person close to me.
    But theres others now, so its all fine

10. Scholar_Warrior

Scholar_Warrior Be Love Now

a good way to harvest some while the plant grows is to water it well in the heat of the day, say about 1:00, and while it is perked up from the wonderful feeding it just got pinch off all the tips. this is assuming you are growing out doors in direct sunlight - if so, lucky you! anyway, this will make the plant grow bushier, and you can smoke the tips.

you put all the tips in a brown paper bag and keep in a closet or some other cool dark place. every day or so you can fluff them up to help them dry. in about a week they should be ready to burn.

it's not as good as buds, but it helps the plant to become bushier and wtf? why not? as for harvesting buds, it is better to wait until after the first frost. when the temperature drops below 38 degrees and is sustained for at least eight hours the plant really starts to pump resins to protect it from the cold. you want that!

try to be patient.

oh, and God does want you to grow entheogens such as cannabis!

be careful out there.

11. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

Temp below 38 degrees?
    Wouldn't that kill the plant?-anything below like 55 makes them wither

12. white ginger

white ginger Senior Member

ok the tips as in the like white poky hair things before the buds?