A run in with the police. . .

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by TheChaosFactor, Feb 9, 2009.

1. TheChaosFactor

TheChaosFactor Senior Member

Shit's fucked up. He pulled me over because my factory tint was "too dark to comply with Indiana Ordinance xx-xxx-xx". Then he asks why I don't have my drivers license on me(I went to the strip club and mis placed it), and I explain it to him. He tells me that if my license runs clean, he'll just write me a warning.

He comes back out with no paperwork, so I figured I was cool. He didn't have paperwork for a ticket because he was just going to arrest me. He started grilling me about how long I hadn't had a license and told me to stop being a liar.

That's when he started going off, being completely pissed, and started pointing at my kids in the back, yelling, "Let me inform you of another Indiana State law. According to Indiana ordinance xx-xxx-xx driving a motor vehicle with a suspended license constitutes Felony Child Neglect for each child in the car(I have 3 by the way), and being a repeat offender of driving while suspended is a Class A Misdemeanor resulting in jail time."

THREE class D Felonies and a class A misdemeanor. All over driving without a license..... that I thought I had. After a completely pathetic set of pleas, he let me switch seats with the passenger and go home...... Which is real cool considering I thought my life was just about over at that point.

2. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Just can't stay out of trouble can you?

3. TheChaosFactor

TheChaosFactor Senior Member

I guess not. I know I'm not getting back behind the wheel of a car though, that's for sure. Every time I get in trouble it involves a car and a bullshit traffic stop.

4. Zoomie

Sounds like Indiana cops are trouble anyway.

5. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Member

6. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

What a bullshit law. What if your kid is sick and needs to go to the doctor and you're the only one who can drive but you have no license? That's just bullshit. That pisses me off. Child neglect my ass.

Did you know your license was suspended? Been there, done that with Daniel. Two of the three times I got him out of it. The first time was because I was going to tear into the cop for insinuating that we had a previous domestic disturbance (long story involving him making up a story about being at our house because we were fighting. Like we're some kinda white trash and couldn't remember something like that because it occurs oh-so-often), so he backed off and just wrote a ticket that he dated wrong, so it was invalid. Haha! The second time, we had just gotten into our wreck and I was hysterical and wouldn't stop bugging the cops. So they wrote him a ticket and let him go. The third time he was just sitting behind the wheel and the park ranger made us switch places. Fucking dicks...he's a way better driver than me.

7. Frieden

Frieden Senior Member

So ya brought the kiddies to the strip club, did ya? :eek: :D
    Yeah that sucks, man. Do you know have some sort of recollection over how you lost your license?

I thought for sure I was going to have my ass nailed a few times, one being 18 years old, in state where I did not have residence, and being piss ass drunk with a cocky bf sitting right next to me. But for the grace of god, I was able to just walk back to where I was staying. :cool:

8. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

9. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

he more likely previously went to the strip club and misplaced it and was driving his babies on an entirely different day. duh.

10. Zoomie

You wouldn't get pulled over so much if you didn't look just like the guy from GTA4.

11. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

How does someone not know they dont have a license?

12. mamaKCita

it's true. cops despise dave.

13. Mr. Mojo Risin'

Mr. Mojo Risin' Senior Member

Jesus, you're right.

It's Niko Bellic. :eek:

14. Mr. Mojo Risin'

Mr. Mojo Risin' Senior Member

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

this is why people need to stand up against corrupt laws, and forced slavery..
    Local law enforcements need to stay in business. but instead of them picking on people that have money they pick on poor defenseless parents with kids in the car..

Local law enforcements are the leading cause of poverty.. why cant you people get this?
    To bad yallaz voted for that ******, I was looking so forward to a insurgent uprising in america. The only way that will happen now if it the head honcho takes one in the head..

Get used to being poor, on welfare and no drivers license.. Its the same old thing...

16. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear voice of sexy

jesus, you're white. what was a cop doing pulling you over in the first place?

17. mamaKCita

white people have money to pay tickets.

18. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Ewwww......A Serb !

19. mamaKCita

bigot! you all look the same to me!

20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear voice of sexy

this makes sense, but it certainly doesn't seem to change how the police work around here anyway...