A question for the Girls

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Ray, May 28, 2004.

1. PureInnocence

PureInnocence Member

I like my boy natural. He trimmed once and it really didn't do it for me. Apparently it got uncomfortable too, poking at his soft dick. How short to your guys noramlly trim to?

Besides, I kinda like to run my fingers through it... sort of gently scratch...

lol, men are dogs! gotta scratch 'em behind the ears!

ahaha. I joke! I just like to do it for my own sake.

2. Magicfunkychicken

Magicfunkychicken Member

Keep it all there! I love the feel of and the look of it, why shave it off?

3. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

You mean, like listening to a guy who calls himself "The Penis"?

4. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

Not all of us are hair-free and smooth. Do you think it's fair to hold us to standards like that? Nature made us what we are. Nature made women what they are. Do you honestly think that women would be half as attractive as they are (well, some of them) if they didn't do the primping and preening and shaving the legs and armpits and tweezing the eyebrows and wearing all the makeup? Most women, even supermodels, look like shit when they haven't been keeping up with grooming. So it's hardly fair to expect that men should be perfectly smooth, either. I'm prepared to accept a woman who doesn't wear makeup, and who doesn't shave (although I prefer shaved legs, I don't hate unshaved, and I kinda like when they're shaved but stubbly, actually), and see her as beautiful just the way she is.

I certainly can't help it that although I was a smoothish guy in high school, when I finished college I got hair on my shouders and stuff, and more on my legs and chest than I used to. I'm still an excellent kisser and an excellent lover. My hairy bod just means I've got testosterone to burn. :p And god knows women wouldn't want to be judged the way you did judge guys just now. I understand that each person has different preferred aesthetics, and that hairy guys are not for all women. But to call us "gross" is really mean.

Blue skies,
    -Jeffrey

5. drewbee

drewbee Member

I just trim... makes my little fella look a little bit bigger then he is!! lol

6. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Can some one please tell me how to shave down below without it feeling like its burning for about a month afterwards.
    my only relief came when my b/f licked me

S

7. drewbee

drewbee Member

Do you use shaving cream? Razor burn is ouchie lol. I may suggest using that "sensative skin" shaving cream. see where that gets you