A question for older women

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by ChronicWhattever, Apr 8, 2007.

1. ChronicWhattever

ChronicWhattever Member

Are there any women out there that like younger guys, and like the feeling of authority they get by being with one?+

2. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

I'm not an older woman, but I can safely say the answer to your question is "yes." I've been at the other side of the equation.

3. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

When I was a teenager, I spent a week with an "older" woman (she was 28), and I was literally completely in her hands (and mouth) for a whole week.
    I absolutely loved it.

4. OneLoveHerbsman

OneLoveHerbsman Member

i wish a older ladie would take me under her wing lol

5. mlee27

mlee27 Member

i'm not with my boyfreind for his age thinking i can control him, but no matter what age your lover is they are trainable haha, mine is well trained now, but when i was first with him he was a wreck, meaning he wouldn't call if he wwasn't coming home, never helped with house work, even though he lived there, we have been together for 7 years living together for 4 and now he helps me all the time and the sex gets better every day

6. Rue Takedo

Rue Takedo Member

I'm dating two younger men. Loving it, and so are they.

7. RawAndNatural

RawAndNatural Member

Rue Takedo, they are two very lucky guys, and it is great that they see the benefits of that situation.

8. lovemenow

lovemenow Member

9. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

I've been out with 19-21 year old guys & also as old as 53. I felt like the young guys were just going out with me so they could use my car, cell phone, etc. It was really a sad situation. From now on if I go out with any more younger guys I'm gonna make sure they have their own car!!! I'm not giving up on them because I really prefer young 'uns.

10. Rue Takedo

Rue Takedo Member

*grin* I hear ya kindwoman, only the last one who used me was 5 years older! Seriously, my loves are as broke as I am, but we all have jobs and expect to pay our own way. Fen is in the midst of paperwork for his own vehicle at the moment, actually. I don't mind carpooling with Drake, because we work at the same place anyway.

11. extremely curious

extremely curious Member

it's taken me a long time to make the decision but there is an older woman at works who wants to be with me and i've decided it'll be a good way to prepare for college. plus even though she knows what she wants. she wants to please me as well

12. lostinanovel

lostinanovel Member

sounds like fun for both sides, why not?