A question for married/partnerd crossers

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by Lovetocowgirl, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Lovetocowgirl

Lovetocowgirl Guest

Does your significant other know/support your cross dressing or gender blurring?

If so, do they ever seem jealous if something looks better on you than them?
    My wife is noticeably frustrated that I look better in a mini skirt than she does. I recently acquired a short denim skirt that I like to wear around the house with some argyle tights. It's one of my less slutty outfits but my wife has more of a problem with it than if I was wearing a teddy and garter. She says its because when she sees me in lingerie she just shrugs and accepts me for who I am but when she sees me in something she would have worn in highschool but can no longer pull off, that little monster jealousy rears its head. Its not my fault I have the ass and legs for short skirts.

I am finding this unfortunate as my taste in woman's clothing evolves into the more practical. I started out wanting to wear only very slutty outfits, which I still like, but I notice myself checking out the more "conservative" look. Comfort over revealing, you might say. I am concerned that this may raise some issues in the future.

Any similar experiences?

nagwink likes this.
  2. Janarie

Janarie Guest

It seems to me that most people who transition start with the "slutty" look. I will assume the reason for this to be the new attitude about becomeing different and making sure it is obvious. I have found that women's clothing is definitely cut differently and it helps to accentuate the figure wearing it. Perhaps you were just buying outfits that fit you and he would need to find a different style for herself.

My wife has always been jealous of my hair as hers has been thinning for many years, but I can tell you that it isn't any different with other women.

If she is jealous of what you are wearing she is jealous of what some other women are wearing as well.

3. cman

cman Member

i mostly just wear hose because I'm not into dressing all the way even though I've done it and enjoy it cause the clothes are softer and silkier which feels good and helps me think of women a lot easier but point is my wifesupports me in wearing my hose and I love it.

4. cman

cman Member

boy has that changed, wife ask me to stop wearing hose in front of her so dont get to wear them much anymore.

5. Janarie

Janarie Guest

Wow! Having to be secretive is a true pain, but not undoable. Hose are relatively easy to put on under your clothes and she wouldn't even know unless you did something to show them off. Havbing to crossdress only when she is not around would not be as hard as enjoying the other lingerie or putting on makeup. Have you talked to her about what the issue is, or why her attitude has changed regarding it?

6. cman

cman Member

i still wear them & she knows, she just doesnt want me 2 do it n front of her. the reason is because she just doesn't believe its right because its considered a womans clothing to her and men wearing womens clothing is wrong, it just doesnt turn her on, or reminds her of her past.considering what was said i believe its more the first reason but we both try to live christian lives and this may go against her moral and biblical beliefs. i look at it a little differently biblically but i dont wear other womens clothing just hose.

7. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I don't consider myself to be a crossdresser, as that term seems to be (to me anyways) more like a kink or fetish. I do however, have an undeniable feminine/SISSY side that's a very REAL part of who I truly am, and I think of it as more of a "lifestyle" choice than anything else.

Prior to meeting my wife (we've been married 15 years now, together 17 years), my feminine/SISSY side was something I only ever enjoyed alone. From the very beginning (while we were still just friends), I was open and honest with my wife regarding my softer, gentler feminine/SISSY side. She may have been surprised (if she was, she never showed it), but she was never bothered, disgusted or went running upon hearing the news. In fact, she took it in stride, never skipped a beat, and her response was "That's HOT!" Then she took it a step further by saying "You have a cute feminine ass that would look great in panties." She was very supportive and encouraging of me expressing my feminine/SISSY side long before we were intimate.
    Shortly after we began dating, she bought me a really cute bra and matching panties. I already had several bras and panties that I discreetly wore, but her buying me a new bra and panties reassured me that she really was ok with my feminine/SISSY side. Turns out, she really did want to see how "great" my ass looked in panties. Two thumbs up and a squeeze of my pantied ass later, and we have never looked back.

That was about 16 years ago, and I now own more bras, panties and lingerie than my wife does. I also have several sun dresses , skirts, leggings (yoga pants), high heels , women's sneakers, and cute/sexy feminine shirts. I also use feminine body wash, feminine deodorant, and feminine body sprays.

To answer the question, yes, my wife supports my feminine/SISSY side, and no, she never gets jealous if something looks better on me than it does on her, because her and I have different tastes in female clothing.
    Ironically, my wife isn't particularly "girly" and is quite the tomboy... So my feminine/SISSY side combined with her tomboyish ways balance each other out very well.

8. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

My wife supports my dressing up. It does nothing for her at all in any sense. When I came out to her, we talked and she set ground rules. She has shopped with me and for me and advised me on my choices. I have my own dresser full of panties, bras etc. My lingere hangs in the closet. She asks though that I wear things of hers in outer clothes that will fit me. Saves money and space. She doesn't allow me makeup and wigs. That way I'm somewhat restricted and don't go too far. I can leave the house in undergarments but not outerwear other than some ladies shorts she bought me and leggings.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2023
    MasseurNaturel and regina73 like this.
  9. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Leggings are amazing.

10. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

My partner fully endorses feminizing me and enjoys helping out too with dressing me up, doing all my make-up, accessorizing me with high heels, wigs and jewelry etc. She enjoys buying outfits for me too. Like me she prefers the sexy look, anything from classy to tarty. She enjoys getting dressed up too. We both enjoy the thrill of going out all dressed up together, and we both have friends who enjoy similar and we socialize with.

11. Ang3lyz

Ang3lyz Senior Member

?

Last edited: May 27, 2023
  12. bobjob

bobjob Members

I don't "dress up" per say, but do luv panties and short shorts. My Wife is very very narrow minded when it comes to sex and anything out of the norm, so unfortunately I can not share it with her. My BFF is a Woman, and she is completely the opposite, and we talk about the kinky things we luv and the wild sexual things we've done over the years with other partners. I get to wear my sexy shorts when we go paddle boarding or hiking together, and she always comments on how amazing I look in them which is very flattering!

regina73 likes this.
  13. KathyL

KathyL Super Moderator Super Moderator

Just a friendly reminder that this is not the place to talk about kinky or sexual things. Talking about cross-dressing is fine, since many cross-dressers are transgender.

bobjob and 6Sailor9 like this.
  14. jamie_oth

jamie_oth Supporters HipForums Supporter

Dave that’s a great story. I envy you. I share much the same fascination as you for femme things and have all my life. Those inclinations severely bother my wife and generate ‘negative electricity’ between us. Have you ever gone out en femme?

15. jamie_oth

jamie_oth Supporters HipForums Supporter

You won the Lotto.

MasseurNaturel likes this.