A question for fellow nudists

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by JudeLawless, Nov 24, 2019.

1. JudeLawless

JudeLawless Members

I love to be naked. It arouses me to be naked and to see others naked. My question is how closely is nudism attached to sexuality or is it seperate?

2. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Human nature and our animal instincts instills sexuality. Mentally we can make damn near anything a sexual thing. We have been conditioned in our minds from the time our parents told us it's not cute to run through the house nude anymore. Approx. Age 3 or 4. After that the conditioning comes in that it's a sexual thing. Nude is two bodies in their natural state. The two bodies don't react to the fact of undress. The mind reacts. I find it too interesting.... Stand two guys next to each other. One in a flaccid state and one with an erection. Most everyone, especially women are offended by the erect state. Same body part but only erect. That's because we've been mentally conditioned the erection is wrong.

Rider43 likes this.
  3. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I should include in my above statement. Take a 3 or 4 year old boy and stand him with the other two. They too can get erections. So now you get the response... "how cute" but the adult erection is offensive and considered a sexual weapon.
    Boggles my mind.

Rider43 likes this.
  4. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I do agree with Daretobare,
    It is human programming. My wife was a nurse in an ER for 25 years and seen hundreds, if not thousands of male/female genitalia. It took me until recently to get her to accept my desire to go to a nude resort. She went nude the whole time we were there and went back a second time. I must add she is not a prude and is intrigued by the male anatomy. If the men only knew, they would have nothing to fear by being hard in her presence. She has seen all shapes and sizes.

Rider43 likes this.
  5. Rider43

Rider43 Members

Finally some people who I can entirely agree with when it comes to nudism.

6. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

For us humans, it's closely related. For about two million years, our ancestors have been walking upright. Most body hair disappeared on them around 1.2 million years ago. It was about a million years of walking around mostly hairless and upright before anyone put on the first stitch of clothing (animal skin or woven plant fiber). That's a million years of hairless upright full-time nudity.

There's clearly a connection between that and the facts that adult male humans have large penises relative to those of other great apes, and that adult female humans have large breasts relative to those of other great apes. There is no question that the parts of the body most clearly indicating male or female played a role in sexual selection for a very long time, and still do, even in a clothed world.

That said, my experiences participating in nudist activities have been entirely non-sexual. I have had no more erections, on average, while nude on a beach crowded with other nude people than while wearing swimwear on beaches where nudity is not allowed. I've never seen an erection on another man during a clothing-optional yoga class, nor had one myself. I've run nude in clothing-optional 5K races with hundreds of other nude people, and conversations before and after the races are no different from those before and after any race run conventionally attired. Although the activities are non-sexual, I cannot help but notice others who are nude as sexual beings who have secondary sexual characteristics and who are sexually mature. Unlike most of the rest of life today, while nude among others, you can see who has a tattoo of a bat on her hip or a clit hood piercing, and notice instantly when a man has an unusually large or small flaccid penis. It's interesting, at the very least.

Is it arousing to see and be seen this way? Certainly at times, but mostly in my private thoughts, and occasionally as part of pillow talk with a partner who was nude with me in the situation.

Auguste Rodin didn't produce his Adam and Eve to arouse, but trying to separate Eve, as pictured here, from some of the thoughts that may enter your mind while viewing her in a museum isn't necessary or possible, should your mind stray that way. She represents a nude and quite lovely woman.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
  7. nldn

nldn Senior Member

In the UK and US they are often not separated whereas they are in most of Europe.

8. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

As a nudist I really can't recall having a full erection in a nudist environment. Not saying that it never happened. But in that setting I do not find it sexual or arousing. In a bedroom it is a different story. Sexual excitement is driven by your brain. If mentally you get excited so will your body ( in most cases lol )

Panama Jack likes this.
  9. Naturists will say it's the feeling of freedom, that's nonsense, it's a sexual thing, either the exhibitionist thing or seeing the opposite sex naked. For me it's both and I get very horney as soon as I'm naked in front of others, especially when men keep looking and have an erection, I get so wet. My younger partner always gets an erection and occasionally comes.

10. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

A few of my thoughts regarding nudism and sexuality.
    • Clothes are a dodge. A dodge of our true feelings as humans. We clothe ourselves for sexual expression. We disrobe for sexual expression. We use clothing to justify our morality and lack thereof to justify our freedom. Clothing is not only for protection from the elements but protection from unkind judgement. Without clothes the human psyche is fully exposed.
    • We are extremely sexual creatures. We go to great lengths to have sex and avoid the results of our copulation. We use drugs, covers, and insert devices to prevent pregnancy and disease. We sell our souls for sexual adventure. We have sex with the opposite gender. We have sex with the same gender. We have sex with ourselves. We have sex for no other purpose but the pure enjoyment and satisfaction of having sex.
    • Arousal can come from what we can easily see. It can also come from what we must imagine. Men can be aroused sexually without displaying an erection. Women can be aroused without becoming wet. The sight of another body does not promote arousal. The thought of what the body can do sexually promotes the arousal.
    • Nudists are exhibitionists. They intentionally place their body on full display for others to see. Hence nude recreation areas are separated from all other areas by signage, hedges, privacy fencing, and doors. The mere thought of being seen or seeing another without cover arouses the senses. We are our own worse critic regarding our body and how it is presented to others but yet are titillated when doing so.
    • Nudism and sexuality mesh together but have boundaries. People can be social with one another without any sexual connotations no matter the level of cover. The human curiosity is unable to encounter nudity without some form of sexual notion be it only a fleeting what if to a full blown orgy. Nudity, nudism, or naturism as attached to sexuality is governed by the level of acceptance of the individual responses to it.

11. My younger partner at the time said to me that it was so easy for women to show themselves without offending but men could get into trouble, I started to devise ways for him to do it discreetly, 1st with the curtains open when the woman over the road was in view, I told him if she kept looking then he was fine, the 1st time I told him to undress normally, I looked from the landing window telling him she was still looking, I moved to the room where he was as he was taking his shirt off just leaving his pants, he was erect and I said oh God this does turn you on, he pulled his pants down and was sticking out rock hard and breathing heavy, I called him over and got hold of his cock telling him I'd never felt him so hard, I told him to go back to the middle of the room so she could see, he was breathing heavy and shaking a bit I asked hum what he wanted to do, he mumbled that he wanted to bring himself off, he got hold of it and rubbed about 4/5 times and came his lot.