A question about the shelf life of cid..

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by weekend warrior, May 25, 2004.

1. weekend warrior

weekend warrior Member

Hey does anyone know the shelf life of acid? i mean If someone had say a few hits or maybe more than just a few lets just say about a sheet and a half laying around from about six or seven years ago and they were wrapped up in a ziploc bag and pretty airtight do you think they would still be good?

2. LostChord

LostChord Member

well i had some that got weak over a month but i kinda fucked up the storage at a few points.. (by putting it away while tripping lol) but I've heard of ppl that had them wrapped in foil inside a ziplock in the freezer since the 70's and they were still good... but i'm sure any kind of refridgerization (sp? lol) would work.. just need to keep all moisture/light/warmth away from them

at least thats with blotter i know.. but i'm sure it would apply to any form.. except windowpane has more protection for it so it probably wouldnt lose its strength as fast..

but like i said i fucked mine up.. but i didnt do what i just put above.. i'm not too keen on risking my parents finding sheets of paper in the freezer if they ever defrost it and clean it or whatever they do with it lol

3. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

The best way to preserve blotter/drops (I dunno if it works with liquid) is to wrap the stuff in tin foil (and possibly stick it in a baggie) and shove it into the freezer where you'll have a nice, cold and dark environment. Light, air, and warmth tend to degrade LSD.

4. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

i've heard that tin foil has been known to have adverse effects on the stability of lsd due to a chemical reaction that may take place between the materials within the foil and the lsd crystals in the blotter paper. if this is true, then perhaps a tiny plastic baggie would be preferable to foil.

5. GCandPfunk

GCandPfunk Member

dont hord the acid.... eat it, or sell it or something