a perfect morning

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by lynsey, Feb 1, 2005.

1. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I am going to get high and clean the fridge out-it's gross I can't take it anymore and my mom will be stoked...wish me luck I don't really know what some of the things in there are:)

2. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

haha i havent cleaned my fridge out since, well hell, i have never cause i never have anything in it :D

3. HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004 changed screen name

my fridge is tiny and dominated by my roomie...I NEVER have anything in there...so, I won't ever clean it! :D

Holly

4. lynsey

lynsey Banned

my mom doesn't eat a lot and buys weird stuff that I won't eat. I just opened the vegetable drawer and it was scary...

5. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

Lynsey, sweetie, honey, loviepoo, clean my fridge out too. :D

6. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

I hate cleaning fridges out... :eek: Good luck...

7. lynsey

lynsey Banned

ok question- what do I clean it out with? like it makes no sense to put chemicals in there because it's near food-will baking soda work? can you use the steel magic on the inside too?

8. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

i would just use a wet rag...

9. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I would need a hug and some coffee in return:)

10. olhippie54

First you have to eat everything in there.

11. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Beats me, maybe dishwashing type stuff? Come to think of it, can't say I've ever done it. :rolleyes:

12. olhippie54

Of course, dear. Anything you desire.

13. lynsey

lynsey Banned

ok I went to start to clean it out but just took out a juice box instead so after I am done with my juice box I am going to clean it-for reals.

14. lynsey

lynsey Banned

do you have any sway with the dmv or traffic courts? I would love a new driving record heh:)

15. HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004 changed screen name

Use dishwater...For tough stains, leave the dishwater puddled on it for a few minutes to loosen it up...Don't use anything but a dish rag or a plastic scrubbie...You could use baking soda, but dishwater is just as good...

Holly

16. olhippie54

Might I suggest driving lessons?

17. lynsey

lynsey Banned

right on I'll do that eeeee I'm kinda excited. I want to do the freezer too but it's too cold):

18. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

I have never cleaned a fridge before. Our kitchen looks horrible. But I rarely have any food in it, so I don't really care. :D Good luck, lynsey!

19. olhippie54

Holly, maybe you should clean my fridge. Lynsey will be too busy learning how to drive.

20. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

Becareful not to throw the cure for something out....