A nasty feeling (warning: this is not pretty)

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by missfontella, Jan 24, 2005.

1. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

Don't you hate when you feel like something you ate is coming out but you can't tell which route its gonna take? I usually just sit on the toliet and hold my head over the sink.....

I hate being sick!

Damn.

this sucks

2. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

why would you hate that feeling? I mean, its very suspensful!!!!!

3. missfontella

gotta sleep no2w

4. t-dub

t-dub Pass me the pepper

i feel your pain fontella... i just got over food poisoning... i dont wish sickness upon anyone.. feel better sweeite :D

5. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

hope you feel better tomorrow missfontella..

6. TheChaosFactor

TheChaosFactor Senior Member

my whole family got sick like that once.... at the same time. We only had 2 bathrooms and five vommiting/shitting people......that was hard to manage

hope you get to feeling better. I know how much that sucks

7. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

I know exactly how you feel. Right before Christmas that is how I felt. I had the trash can in front of me and I didn't know which end I should be paying attention too. I hate feeling like my body has lost control.

Are you the only one sick or are your children sick too? I hope you feel better. Sleep when you can or at least take it easy and rest. That helped me a lot.

How old is your oldest child? Maybe they can help you out around the house till you get your strength back.

I hope you feel better.

8. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

I dont remeber ever having this feeling-I bet it sucks. I do remeber one time when I was in 6 grade I went to throw up in the toliet and was on my knees-I heaved so hard I puked and shitted all over myself all at once. Now that sucked!!!

9. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Wow this is a lovely thread lol MissF I hope you feel better soon!! Make yourself a nice Gravol+Immodium cocktail and hopefully you'll feel better asap!!

10. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I think its worse when you wake up and run to the bathroom, and it does evacuate simaltaneously from both ends....its like, do I wanna poop on the bath rug or vomit on it..........I lost a bath rug that way once.

11. missfontella

I'm feeling better today

I was a little groggy but I took a NoDoz and I was good! highly awake but good!

TheChaosFactor - and that's why I need a huge house for my family. That and the fact that I suspect soon as my children hit middle school and high school, my house will become the place to hang for the whole dang neighborhood

Peanuts - I'm the only sick one because I was the only one going out in this horrible weather. The kids have been all huddled and warm the last week. My oldest is 9. Everybody was sleep when really started feeling bad (can't move bad) but she loves helping me out, she would have done it if I had needed her

Smokey- consider yourself lucky

Crummy - LOL

12. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member