A Man of Many Faces

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by BeatinFeet69, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

when I was in high school I was like that. These days I just do change my look to get jobs & I guess just to do it

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It's good that you are more subdued, I think.

This guy is in his late 40s and still attempting to sell people on the idea of "him".

3. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Appearance is less than skin deep. It is personality and the attitude of the person that counts.

I once 'upset the apple cart' by employing a punk rocker (complete with safety pins) as a film engineer at a prestigious London theater.
    He soon realized that the front of house management had asked me to keep him out of sight during the performance, no doubt hoping that I would get rid of him.
    The following week (after being paid), he turned up to work wearing a suit and went on to work with me at several gala premiers and royal film performances.
    Needless to say, the attitude of the FOH management towards him changed overnight.

BeatinFeet69 likes this.
  4. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

Yeah if I try to go in for job interviews in my hippy attire it virtually never happens but if I go in cowboyed up I almost always get it

5. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

Sounds kinda cool. You can mix the appearance with a completely different accent to throw people off at times.

BeatinFeet69 likes this.
  6. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

Maybe try acting. I used to like to change my hair a lot,my clothes usually stay the same though.

BeatinFeet69 likes this.