A lot of Cranberry Crush interest (you people seem to wanna know about DXM)

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Stalkz, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Stalkz

Stalkz Member

There seems to be a WHOLE LOT of interest in Dextromethorphan on this forum. So I figured I should probably try to help yall out.

http://www.dextroverse.org

This site will give you all the info you need. It's been mentioned here, but a lot of people still don't know about it.

Go to the What Is DXM? section, on the bottom there's a DXM Calculator to tell you according to your body weight, and what plateau you want, how much DXM you should take.

2. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

You're about to hit 420 posts, Stalkz! :)

dextroverse is a good place to start. The following link from erowid is also very good, and it's worth your while to read through all of it and understand it.
    http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_faq.shtml

Dextroverse may have a link to it on their site, too, but there you go.

3. akbal

akbal Member

It seems to be easier for people to continue to repeatedly ask the same questions about DXM, rather than simply looking up the info on accurate webpages or even looking back through posts that are still fairly recent. I think this thread should be sticky as it contains the two websites that provide the best DXM info on the net. Maybe if it's there in bold print people will take the time to explore the information offered on these sites. Not to say valuable information can't be gleaned from people's personal experiences here. It's just that most of these questions tend to be rather basic and well documented already.
    Peace.

4. Stalkz

Stalkz Member

Seriously.

Every section not dedicated to a specific other drug has more than one DXM thread, asking the same questions.

5. Stalkz

Stalkz Member

6. Stalkz

Stalkz Member

Here's a little warning noone's mentioned and that I didn't want to mention.

I realized tonight that I've been chemically and psychologically dependant on DXM since I was 16. I've been taking it every time I don't have weed and using that as an excuse, but I do it when I do have weed too.

I've stopped tonight. Stopping anything is never easy. Don't take too much DXM.