A little harder....

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by calgirl, May 12, 2012.

1. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

So a fuck buddy of mine spanks me a bit here and there. Last night in the middle of banging me from behind, he let me have it twice harder than normal. It was hot. Totally intense and nearly made me climax. I never knew!

Have you cum during a spanking?

Kinkey likes this.
  2. 2009vettez51

2009vettez51 Member

Wow I may have to try that! Im always scared Im going to hurt her and shes screaming "Harder"

3. 2009vettez51

2009vettez51 Member

My wife has cum frm spanking while she was on top but never from behind

4. kairilove

kairilove Member

Oh yes, I don't think there is a number for how many times! Of course that is kinda my thing, I am very naughty and need lots and lots of spanking :devil: lol. Pain and pleasure are made to go together, you can't really appreciate one without the other!

Maximillian1 likes this.
  5. jenniferjuniper

jenniferjuniper Member

yes, i have definitely cum from a spanking while sex. i particularly like it while being fucked from behind. a spanking or three after i've cum while still doing it can definitely make me cum again and again. it's quite delightful. and i agree with karilove, there is a great relationship between pleasure and pain. i think spanking is so erotic because it is a combination of dirty hot and pleasureful pain. yum.

Maximillian1 likes this.
  6. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

I love being spanked - I get irritated when it's not hard enough though...
    but I've never cum from a spanking.
    I think it takes other forms of stimulation for me, but who knows...

7. PEACEFUL LIBRA

PEACEFUL LIBRA DAMN RIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

8. Sarah-sydney

Sarah-sydney Guest

I love it hard enough to leave a faint handprint, that will get me wet!

9. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Last night I stuck a knobby glass toy up my girlfriends ass and alternated between smacking her cheeks and the end of the toy. She came harder then hell.

Stay Brown,
    Rev J

10. andrew45

andrew45 Member

true true .:smoking:

11. Homie_B

Homie_B Member

I love spankin a chick while pullin her hair. My wife says I spank too hard :(

12. Razor50

Razor50 Member

Love doing that too, I think that if she says it is too hard then it must be about right. My slut wife loves to be spanked and I make sure it is hard enough to hurt her. She gets so wet when her ass receives a hard spanking and is left red and marked. Recently I have been toeing her hands behind her back and spanking and slapped her tits. So damn hot seeing her tits go red and wobble as they are hit. Seeing bruises on her tits the next day makes me hard.

It is particularly good fun to fuck with her sitting on my cock and hit her tits whilst we fuck.

13. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

I want hand prints on my butt.

Kinkey likes this.
  14. Homie_B

Homie_B Member

slapping her tits, lol, that awesome. How would she feel if you slapped her with you dick? I love breast so much I dont think I could ever slap them.

oh word?!?!?! That rough?

15. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

I like it rough.

Kinkey likes this.
  16. Razor50

Razor50 Member

Mmmm my sort of girl, I always leave hand prints on my wife's ass when I spank her. Rough sex is great, love to leave bruises on her.

17. kairilove

kairilove Member

Bruises are fun, I love to look at my body in the mirror after I have been beaten black and blue and bitten and welted and savor the marks..... I burn up so many batteries that way ;) and then there is always the chance of getting someone to kiss it all better :angel:

18. managed2019

managed2019 Members

My SexysubWifee cums from having her pussy spanked, more precisely her clit. I use a bendy came or ruler for accuracy. A warm up is spanking/belting her vacuum pumped pussy.
    She will also spank herself on the pussy as she masturbates, or abuse her pussy in other ways we have tried.

Last edited: May 1, 2021