a little bit of advice

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by child of the rain, Jun 1, 2007.

1. child of the rain

child of the rain Member

Ive been hearing alot about "bad trips" with mushrooms and i just wanted to throw something out there that might be of help: it's not so much a bad trip as a different, unknown experience. if things go badly, embrace it. running from the things that make you uncomfortable tends to make you more aware of them and you have to run faster and faster until finally you can't run, and thats when things get really bad. if you face them head on and accept them, then they become just another part of the psychedelic experience.i don't know if that helps anyone or not, but it helped me. hope it helps you too. Peace

2. 121

121 Senior Member

Well life is full of things that you find amazing but also derogatory stuff that will kill everything we love about it...

We naturally abort thoughts that we find offensive and focus only on what makes us forefilled... Mushrooms however derange the senses and can make us look at what we don't want to see. I guess that is called a 'bad trip'.

Drugs can be awesome if a user induces it to amplify themselves awhile they are in their element.. If a person takes drungs to escape their current reality then they will amount to hell.

Either way they will feel like toasted shit for the following 24 hours :D

3. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

embracing a bad trip can be a totaly foolish thing to do, the best option is always be prepared to abort a trip if it goes bad
    a large dose of vitamin c & b complex will do this nicely
    always have a supply on hand in case u ever need it

4. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I always feel completely serene throughout the day following a mushroom trip. Trip all night and stay awake all the next day, basking in the afterglow:D

5. Posthumous

Posthumous Resident Smartass

I agree with the original poster, but if you can't face the music, Niacin (Vitamin B3) will abort it.

6. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Sometimes, a bad trip can be more beneficial than a good trip.