A list of people I have no respect for

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Duck, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

People who think the war is about oil
    People who think that PS2 is the best console
    People that like Good Charolette (sp?), Simple Plan, Avril Lavigne, Ashlee Simpson etc.
    Men that don't like cars
    Vegetarians
    French (just kidding)
    non-Organ Donors
    they all suck and should die

2. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

can you add my name to the list..

3. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I fit none of that criteria, but I feel you hate me anyway,,,,,

4. Booty_Man

Booty_Man Banned

You forgot child molesters and fudge packers in that list.

5. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

i love it when kids make lists..do you think this is his list to santa and he just changed a few things...

6. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

I respect everybody, despite their preferences/likes/whatever
    I just dislike people who try to impose their views on others and those who only care about themselves.

7. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

well my daughter listens to Avril Lavigne and Iseem to remember liking some of her stuff (?) can never keep all of the kids music straight...can't always remember who is who.
    But if your gonna diss people based on their music...then add me to your list!! I believe we all have the right to listen to whatever music we want and with 7 kids I've gotten used to hearing alot of different music.

8. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Hey, I don't like cars... kill me!

9. Ash_Freakstreet

Ash_Freakstreet Hmm.... GROOVY!

and I'm a vegetarian... kill me too!

10. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

oh yeah, my mother is 1/2 french. I've spent time off & on being veggie too,so I guess I'm really gonzo now.

11. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i have no respect for people who can dish out nastiness but whine when it's thrown back at them.

i have no respect for people who physically abuse others.

i have no respect for people who have to chase down and bash other people for their religion, instead of waiting for those pushie fundies to come to them. (it's about PATIENCE, MAN!)

i have no respect for hypocrites complaining about our oil consumption, but are willing to drive around in gas guzzling old beaters. keep your story straight, man.

i have no respect for people who can't see the difference between ideals and practical methods for deal with what we got, instead of what we shoud have. by dealing with what we've got, we start edging toward what we should have.

i have no respect for pretentious, unoriginal brats who think they're the first to have discovered the troubles in the world.

i have no respect for anyone in love with death and all it's accessories.

12. lynsey

lynsey Banned

PS2 has awesome nascar games
    I am guilty of not changing the stations when ashlee simpson is on
    men who don't like cars are unmaterialistic or have more productive interests, I was with a car freak for 5 years and I laughed my ass off when I heard his favorite 'baby' was repossesed
    The only meat I eat is fish because eating flesh is just gross to me but I don't knock anyone else for eating meat
    I like france the little remember from it and the people are nice if you speak their language
    I am an organ donor but for those who don't believe in it for religous reasons ect I respect just the same

13. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I have no respect for people that eat toe nail clippings.

14. mynameiskc

they shouldn't only be nice if you speak their language. they aughtta be nice anyway. i dealt with so many french tourists in durango, and NONE of those guys spoke english.

15. Crayola

Crayola =)

well do u speak french?

im sorry french pple seem rude to u tho

stereotypes suck

16. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

the French get a bad rap sometimes, I remember some nice people there.

although i also remember some french tourists camping next to us in the redwood forest in California: blahblabhblabh les Americains hahahahahaha keeping the whole campground awake for hours, and then hearing some of them throwing up outside our tent a little later.......

I would hate to be judged for being American by someone using other Americans behavior though, the same as a French person might.

17. Crayola

Crayola =)

*gasp*
    phew

im so funny

18. mynameiskc

yeah, i did. it was totally useless. in my 30 years of life, i had 2 months during one summer to actually have to use it. it was a total waste of time studying it. at least i was really nice to non-english speakers.

19. Crayola

Crayola =)

yeaaaa. im tired of hearin pple tellin me "i KNO french pple smell" or "i KNO french pple are impolite" just cuz they met one french person in their life and that it fits the stereotype they always heard.

i dont go around sayin all american pple are obese and stupid, altho i have met some who were.

20. Crayola

Crayola =)

lol yea, not many pple speak french. u just need english to travel around really