A joke about statisticians

Discussion in 'Humor' started by BeachBall, Sep 21, 2013.

1. BeachBall

BeachBall Nosey old moo

What? You didn't think statisticians could be funny?? Well, read on ...

Two deer hunters went out hunting deer, and they took their statistician friend along with them.

Sighting a deer, the first hunter took aim and fired ... but his bullet went 6 inches behind the deer.

The second hunter also took aim and fired ... but HIS bullet went six inches in front of the deer.

So the statistician congratulated them both, and said "Ya got him!" :daisy:

2. expanse

expanse Supporters HipForums Supporter

A statistics major was completely hung over the day of his final exam. It was a True/False test, so he decided to flip a coin for the answers. The stats professor watched the student the entire two hours as he was flipping the coin...writing the answer...flipping the coin...writing the answer. At the end of the two hours, everyone else had left the final except for the one student. The professor walks up to his desk and interrupts the student, saying:
    "Listen, I have seen that you did not study for this statistics test, you didn't even open the exam. If you are just flipping a coin for your answer, what is taking you so long?"

The student replies bitterly, as he is still flipping the coin: "Shhh! I am checking my answers!"

3. NirajKava

NirajKava Guest

Good one!