A Horrible Dream.

Discussion in 'Dreadlocks' started by knotdirty, May 9, 2007.

1. knotdirty

knotdirty Over the Rainbow

So I dreamt last night that I cut off my dreads...and I'm just sitting there in the dream running my hands over my hair and freaking out because they're gone and now I have to start all over again. :(

It felt so real too. Aggghhhh, I'm still a little chilled over it. I hate that, when you dream and wake up and have to mull it over for a while.

I'm glad they're still here. :) It really made me realize how much I'm coming to love them.

Agh, what would you do if your dreads were taken away without your consent? That's how it felt..crazy.

2. HippieAdrien

HippieAdrien Member

i would freak out. even in two weeks they've become a really big part of my life. i would not be happy if they were taken away. glad you still got yours

3. egle

egle Member

lol. my family hate my dreads but i love them, they are trying to bribe them away from me, like £100, but im choosing dreads, amazingly

scary dream tho,

4. HippieAdrien

HippieAdrien Member

way to go, egle. i absolutely love my dreads. no amount of money would part me from them. ever

5. egle

egle Member

indeed, tho nots are a bugger, love them

6. ugh... I had a similar one a few months back

:(

bad dream

7. oilymoily

oilymoily Banned

I dreamt a few days ago that I combed out all my locks :( sucks, doesn't it?

8. knotdirty

knotdirty Over the Rainbow

Oohhh yeah, my parents bribed me with money. I was like.."$200? Are you kidding? You really think they're only worth that to me?"

Insulting, hmph.

The dream really stuck with me! I reach up and feel my dreads from time to time, and it's surreal. Haha, I'm also getting over a bad cold, so I feel kind of floaty anyway.

9. hamish...

hamish... Member

i had a dream just like that. i wanted dreads for 3 years, finally done them then a week l8r had a dream that my bro cut them off n i woke up screaming lol