A Hippie Tarot

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by Lady Eala, Jan 27, 2005.

1. Lady Eala

Lady Eala Member

hello, im working on creating a Hippie Tarot, and wanted to see what the interest in a theme deck such as this would be. i welcome honest opinions. i am doing the artwork and writing myself....i wish i had a way to show yaall. please, i suggestions on symbols, figures in the cards, whatever. i think the Chariot card is going to be a psychedelic magic hippie bus. The Fool card, I have renamed Free Spirit. i have some ideas. Feedback pretty please. Peace to you and yours. --eala

2. Emporer should be renamed Jerry Garcia! ;)

3. nattywraps

nattywraps Member

i think if you did them with respect for the subject and attention to symbolic detail, it would be cool.

4. cool, I had to do a project where I had to make a deck of cards for a computer class I made a goth feiry deck...very fun.

5. ForestNymphe

ForestNymphe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Our Mother Earth for priestess!
    *lol*
    I collect tarot cards and your idea for a deck sounds great!
    Please keep us posted!

6. dreamergirl

dreamergirl Member

the magic bus sounds like a good idea for the chariot...it's gonna be hard thinking up ones for all the other cards though.. there's alot. are you doing just the major arcena (sp?) or the minor too??

hmm..
    for the sun, moon, and stars you could just draw them all phycadelic and funky looking and you should make mother earth the empress rather than the priestest. maybe jim morrison as the magician?? oh! and the devil could be bush! hmm.. i'm out of ideas now.. good luck!!!