A Guide to Prostate Sex

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by dooboige, Feb 8, 2014.

1. dooboige

dooboige Member

I've seen some discussion here, and elsewhere, of prostate orgasms and how to have them. I've written a "Guide to Prostate Sex", here:
    http://ambigendered.blogspot.com/p/how-to.html
    that will hopefully be helpful to people with prostates who are trying to learn how to do this. Comments welcome, here or there.

2. KingCool

KingCool Guest

Great read, I can attest to Aneros being god-send. It's important to remember that when you're first discovering your prostate being scared out of your mind is normal. Especially since it's a body part you can never see, you automatically find fear from trying to it; especially since many people don't want to put anything up their bum (for fears best not put into text XD). It took me about three months to finally stop getting so nervous when I'm doing prostate massages; but soon your prostate feels like it's an organ like your arm or hand; something you're so familiar with.

3. dooboige

dooboige Member

Thanks for the comment!
    It's totally right that people can get very hung-up about anal penetration. Especially straight guys, who think it makes them gay, which is silly, as I say. But it seems worth getting over it to me if it means you can have such intense and numerous orgasms. Who doesn't like orgasms?

4. Goander

Goander Members

Interesting read !

5. Surewhynot

Surewhynot Members

I just bought a prostate massager a couple weeks ago in hopes to hit the ultimate hands free orgasm. It’s very comfortable and easy to use. I gotta say I was very close , but couldn’t keep from stroking and bam!! But damn it was fantastic!!

6. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

Thanks for the link !