A guide to anal preperation - enema

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by cannon-, Jul 7, 2009.

1. cannon-

cannon- Member

Hi there, thaught id give a quick guide on using enema's to prep for anal sex ensuing your squeeky clean.

For some time i was frustrated about not been able to get myself totaly clean for deep anal penetration. After a lot of frustration i realised i was using far to much water, doing this causes problems as your body can hold the water for quite some time. I also discovered your diet and eating times are important.

through time and persivearane i come up with a routine that has not let me down yet and so i have decided to share with you all

1. Avoid eating for at least 2 hours, If you think you can go to the toilet naturaly do so

2. using a bulb style enema with roughly a capacity of 4 ounce (114 ml) spray warm water (not to hot) into your ass, then repeat a 2nd time now they key here is to hold the water for as long as you possibly can, at least 20 minutes then let it out.

3. Ensure best you can that you have let all the water/poop out of your system. once done give yourself another enema but this time only 1 bulb full and again hold for 20 minutes 'ish, when u come to poop this out hopefully the water should be relativly clear.

5. Let your body relax and absorb any excess water for 30 mins or so, Do not eat any food

6. Now for the slightly naughty part of my routine, to ensure im holding no water and that i am clean in private i work a fairly long dildo into my arse puting it in and pulling it compleatly out then in again thrusting it up and down a few times, any water your holding will come out of ur ass when u pull the dildo out, it shouldnt be much and after doing this a few times it should stop.

You can now go ahead with anal sex with your partner with the confidence you are totaly clean

Hope this helps some people, and i welcome any comments on how other people prep for ANAL

BoyToy69 and G.Whiz like this.
  2. G.Whiz

G.Whiz Members

Thank you for this helpful, and de-mystifying, guide! x

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

stick a hose up your ass, force water, push water out, force water, push water out.. its not rocket science..

[​IMG]

Si69 likes this.
  4. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

Holding for 20 minutes? That's completely nuts and completely unnecessary! Fill, expel, repeat...until clean. You are, however, correct in that you want to wait a while to absorb any remaining water in the colon before having sex. This coming from someone who actually does a lot of enemas (me!).

5. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Love hearing this from a woman:)

6. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

So have you always liked anal sex? What in particular draws you too it?

7. rheeglenn

rheeglenn Visitor

My question is, how necessary is an enema before engaging in anal sex? My wife and I don't have anywhere near the time this "preparation" takes. We can't take two hours giving each other enemas before we finally get around to having anal sex. We have lives. LOL

Seanjohn likes this.
  8. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

no you don't need that time - I am a pure bottom guy and enema regularly before a meet. I do three bulb enemas, two squirts per bulb fill, emptying my guts after each squirt. And sure don't fill your stomach up b4.

Simon :)

dd788snipe likes this.
  9. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

Are enemas necessary before anal? Of course they're not necessary....but they sure make anal a lot more enjoyable for both of us. I think the biggest hangup about anal for women, including me, if the fear and embarrassment of causing a mess. Taking mess out of the equation allows me to relax 99% more than if I don't clean out first. That's the mental side. On the practical side, one of the secrets to relaxing the butt is to push out as the guy enters....the harder you push out the easier he glides in. Pushing out without having flushed out first would not be a good thing.

Enemas definitely take some planning.....but entirely worth it if you're into butt sex.

TAZER-69 likes this.
  10. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

I prefer my tushy to be surely clean prior to anal. I usually go for a liquid diet the day of, empty said tushy naturally, then a nice round of fills and empties with distilled water. My bulb holds 8 oz. I don't know if that's a good size for others but my tushy loves it. I fill while bending down to touch the floor with my legs straight. I like about a minute to let it swish around. Then empty. Repeat until the water comes out clean. Sometimes that's 2 sometimes that's 4 for me.

Then straight into the shower.

I like a healthy gut so NO tap water. It has chlorine .

No issue for me on left over water. What little my stay seems to absorb quickly.

After the shower I'm ready to "plug'n play"

dd788snipe and Deejay88 like this.