A Fun Encounter

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by kairilove, Jun 27, 2013.

1. kairilove

kairilove Member

I was with a new guy last night and at one point while he was pounding me doggy and squeezing my ass for a handle he took his thumbs and started pushing down into my cheeks to the bones (ischium). I mean he dug in deep and massaged and prodded for a long time and it was GOOOOOOD!! I have had plenty of touches there in various manners but that was the first time anyone intentionally targeted those specific spots and really worked them over for such a long time; it was genuinely amazing how much I enjoyed it and the orgasms were on another level!

I count that a valuable discovery, I already love having my ass massaged almost as much as I love having it beaten, so that just topped it off :D

Anyone else share the experience? If not I highly recommend it ;)

2. Tuttle

Tuttle Member

Hmm, going to have to give that a try with the wife. Thanks :sunny:

3. wobs

wobs Senior Member

ive more chance of platting fog

4. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I'll have to give it a try :)

Is he a masseuse

5. wobs

wobs Senior Member

yes with a big john thomas like a milk mans horse

6. kairilove

kairilove Member

Not that I am aware of but I will verify tonight :D

7. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

:2thumbsup:

8. nz male

nz male Senior Member

My wife has limited fat content on her butt are due to her being skinny all over & it wouldn't feel that good for her if I massaged her that way. I just do what I can with what she has there. But I prefer to massage her body in other parts.

9. kairilove

kairilove Member

Well it turns out he is just a skilled amateur but it is certainly working for me ;)

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

My glutes always hurt. =[

11. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

The glutes are loaded with trigger points so deep "work" will feel good.
    Especially for someone who has a good sense of "hurts so good."

(And I am a massage therapist. Specializing in oncology and accident recovery/post surgical recovery)

12. broken888

broken888 Guest

I do the exact same thing to my wife. She loves when I dig my nails into her ass when we've fucking, and sometimes I'll be digging into her with my nails, and pushing down hard into her ass with my thumbs.

LOVE being married to a pain-slut...!!!!

13. kairilove

kairilove Member

Very true... I thought about everything that could be done to my ass had been done, it was refreshing to find such a straightforward new sensation :)

And back to the "hurts so good", this weekend I discovered it feels even better digging through the deep bruising from a very hard paddling :devil:

14. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

Nothing feels good in my butt!!!

15. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Not even a dildo or something similar?
    Try placing an ice cube inside your butt if you want to try something different for a dare .

16. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

I 'let' previous boyfriends have anal sex with me for their pleasure but it always felt uncomfortable or intrusive to me...so NO, I don't want a dildo..or an ice cube in my butt!!
    I have never had any desire to put anything in my butt! lol.

I don't know, I'm a very sexual person, I love oral and vaginal penetration...but not in the butt :(