A Friday To Myself For Once??

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by DjTiM420, Feb 13, 2009.

1. DjTiM420

DjTiM420 Member

I Got A Friday To Myself For Once What Shall I Do???

Im Bout To Go To Work And Get Off Round 8:30 With A Nice Paycheck :D..Then I Have The Whole Night To Do Whatever And I Wont Lie Im Tryin To Get Faded HaHaa. I Jus Wana Sit Here Wit Yall, Listen To Some Good Music, Watch Some Vids Or Tv, And Get Feeelin Good..

Im Def Gunna Have Some Weed And Beers But Iunno If I Should Try N Get My Hands On Some Xanis Or Mabye Some Oxys?? Mabye Sumtin Esle..X, Coke, DXM?..Im Down For Whatever What Do Yall Think?? I Would Love To Here Some Suggestions.

HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH! :cheers2:

2. Tuktuk08

Tuktuk08 Member

Thats up to you bro, we dont know what you like. When im chilling alone i usually just smoke sum bud. I live in the middle of Iowa, so i dont quite have all of the options that you have.

hopfully im gunna be able to get my hands on some boomers tonight. I would be so happy :D

3. gnomefootlocker

gnomefootlocker Member

smoke a ton of weed then watch eraserhead

4. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

man, just chill back with herbs and brews man, i mean, i wouldn't bother with the others if i just had those.

5. Chunky Charcoal

Chunky Charcoal Member

that movie's intense without weed even... watching it stoned would be crazy.

6. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

Get whatever drugs you think you want to do and watch The Secret Window, sweet movie.

7. DjTiM420

DjTiM420 Member

Thanks For The Replies Guyz..I Was Gunna Get Some Xanis But Everyone Was Bulshittin So I Jus Said Fuckk It And Im Jus High As Fuck Off Some Dank Ass Nugz And Im Downin Some Brews As I Type HaHaa..Imma Go Check Out Dem Movies And Drink Some More Beers..Mabye Ill Leave Yall A Nice Drunken Comment Later HaHaa PEACEE

8. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

oh shit tim whas good homie. what part of the 407 do you stay around??

9. DjTiM420

DjTiM420 Member

Yo Jus Chillin Drinkin And Smokin AS USUAL LoL..I Stay More On Da Eastside On Conway By Semoran And Da Airport, But Im All Over U Kno..Was Good In Da 305?

10. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

everythings good man. damn sun, I used to live right by Semoran and the airport. Good ol' orlando days... fun as hell.. I chillin by semoran and University,and semoran and conway i thinkby the BP gas station. my dawgs have apartments by there, I go up and stay in their apartments ike evry 2-3 months or so.

11. Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide Senior Member

Learn to write proper english :cool: