A Few Questions For All Trump Supporters.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Meagain, May 10, 2017.

1. Maccabee

Maccabee Luke 22:35-38

I was using Meagain's own wording. He was the one who stated that they proved that Hillary didn't hide emails.

2. Maccabee

You were the one who said that they proved that Hillary wasn't hiding emails.

1 person likes this.
  3. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Yes, you're correct I misspoke. I meant to say that in my last post.

I stand corrected.

4. waveland

waveland Members

Definitely dazed and confused!

1 person likes this.
  5. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

So do Trump supporters agree with his views that suggest that those that don't like racist ideologies are exactly the same as those that are racists, Nazis, KKK, that such racists are 'good' people?

6. Maccabee

No. What was said/meant was that those who convey their anti fascist idealogy through violence are the same as the fascists. There were good people on both sides who protested peacefully. Some of them provided armed security such as the Oath Keepers. However those who destroyed property and attacked people are all bad.

1 person likes this.
  7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

What do you think a gun is for? It's interesting to me that you are supporting non-violence when the whole point of the second amendment is the idea that at times violence will be appropriate and it will be needed.

To "fight tyranny" is the term I always hear used. You are prepared to go as far as killing people who challenge the American way. These people will be dangerous to you, they will not listen, so you have to be prepared to make that choice. Between the gun owner thread you post in and your avatar gun ownership is clearly an important issue for you.

So where is the line? When is violence appropriate? Because as I see it there are very un-American things going on right now that challenge our way of life. How is someone like Anfita which I don't support by the way any different then people like yourself who proudly stand behind the second amendment?

8. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

If you show up to a march, you look around and see a bunch of dudes next to you with Nazi flags chanting 'Jews will not replace us' and you're comfortable enough with that to stick around, you're not one of the 'good people'.

I'm sure there were bad people on both sides, they're human after all, but all the good people were assuredly on one side.

1 person likes this.
  9. Maccabee

I never said that I was for non violence. I am against unprovoked violence. I'm against people punching people in the face for no reason. However I strongly advocate that in response to getting punched you rearrange his face until he's no longer a threat.

Simple, ANTIFA doesn't stand for American values. The only thing that makes them anti fascist is there name. Also when violence is appropriate, you don't harm innocent people on purpose or at least keep it at a minimal. People like me, however stand on the core values of the constitution.

10. Maccabee

However don't lump the people who weren't nazis with those who were. The Oath Keepers for example were simply there to provide security.

11. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

how about if we lump them all under the "willfully ignorant, uneducated, inbred pig fucking hicks" category?

12. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Couple of questiosn for the Trump supporters

When was the last time you had a psych exam, and what were the results?

Please include any diagnosis, length of stay at the psychiatric hospital, are you currently on medication, was your stay voluntary or were you committed by the state, and what is your prognosis?

Hotwater

scratcho, Tyrsonswood and NoxiousGas like this.
  13. Maccabee

I had one for the job I applied for. It was about a few hours long. I'm not on any medications. As for the results, to be honest I don't know. They sent the results to the job I applied for and I never bothered asking. However I will say that apparently I passed because I'm in their next step in the hiring process. Everything is complete except for the interview.

14. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Watch out. They'll find you out!

15. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

You managed to make fun of both the mentally ill and Trump supporters in one post.

Very compassionate!
    [​IMG]

16. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I'm sure most Trump supporters have been voting for politicians who have drastically cut funding for the mentally ill over the last couple of decades...so there's that.

17. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Everyone here needs to know that Trump just rolled back Obama restriction on the use of military equipment against the American people by local police agencies. Trump is letting the cops have machine guns, grenade launchers, armored vehicles, laser scopes, drones that kill, and surveilance electronics, all to be used on Blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, Gays, Earth lovers, and vegans...during protests and demonstrations. The equipment will not be used if Rednecks with guns take over a bird sanctuary.

2 people like this.
  18. Noserider

This is hyperbole at its finest. But I can never tell if people are serious or being sarcastic any more.

19. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

I did not exaggerate. I live in Indiana and Mike Pence passed (by way of his Republican General Assembly) a law here that gives the police power to stop demonstrations by any means necessary. That means they can shoot people whenever they want. The cops here already beat people whenever they want. Just the other day Trump told the cops to get rough when they arrest people. I have to pay attention to this, because my skin is of the wrong color...in the eyes of Indiana police agencies.

20. Noserider

And what I read is it is actually an increase in safety equipment for police officers. Yes, it includes armored vehicles, but also shields, batons and bullet-proof vests. I didn't read anything about drones or grenade launchers. And I never read anything about the targets being blacks, muslims, Mexicans, gays, etc...

And yes, Trump did tell police to get rougher with demonstrators. And a lot of high-ranking police officials denounced this.

I'm willing to bet the truth is somewhere in the middle. I hope I don't come across as condescending. I'm not sure what skin color you're speaking of, but I'm white and have never been to Indiana in my life. So I have no idea what it's like for you. But still, the statement that Trump has armed police to go to war minority groups doesn't sound accurate.

1 person likes this.