A Few Questions For All Trump Supporters.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Meagain, May 10, 2017.

1. Maccabee

Maccabee Luke 22:35-38

And what evidence have they produced so far?

2. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

3. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

What I have noticed with predictable regularity in my 55 years on this planet is that the same people bitch, complain and moan the same bitches, complaints, moanings no matter who is in office, what party they are a member of or any other criteria.
    Guess it's easier to bitch, complain and moan blaming whatever political scapegoat is available rather than applying rational thought and logic and assuming personal responsibility.

Having said that my complaint about Trump has nothing to do with politics, just being a decent human being, something he has shown he is incapable of time after time.

1 person likes this.
  4. Maccabee

5. MeAgain

Because at the time there was no hard evidence that Trump himself actively participated even though he clearly used the Russian hacks to his advantage and publicly encouraged them to commit illegal activity.

6. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Stranger things…

For years right wingers have been posting conspiracy theories, that where built on nothing but smoke and mirrors, innuendo, supposition and wishful thinking – they seemed able to make something out of nothing, I mean take the whole birther thing (that Trump was fond of stoking) for example.

These people seem able to take the tiniest morsel of information or the most insubstantial ‘evidence’ and mould it in their brains into the irrefutable fact of a vast collisional conspiracy.

I mean it seemed to me that if a Jew and a democrat meet up in the White House it was seen as proof positive of a worldwide left wing Jewish attempt to take over the world.

So what do we seem to be getting from that quarter at the moment about all the Trump shenanigans – ‘move along nothing to see’ or ‘fake news’ or ‘what about Hillary’

And what about the Trump attempt to get information on every voter something that undermines the whole idea of the secret ballot as well as being the perfect tool for gerrymandering and we don’t seem to be getting a peek from the Conspiracy guys about this? I mean I’m sure if a left winger had suggested it the pro-gun people would claim it was the ‘pinko liberals’ wanting to know which people were likely to have guns etc etc…

Just been thinking there never has been an all-out civil war in a nuclear armed country before ;)

2 people like this.
  7. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

HOT FUCKING DAMN!!!!
    Balbus and I completely agree on something for once!!! Gods be praised!!!!
    I have actually been pondering the exact same thing over the last few days and you worded it as I thought.

Their is hope for our friendship yet. :)

too bad I can only "like" a post one time.

summed up in two words: cognitive dissonance

8. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

One thing is for sure, we will never know what would've happened if President Obama had done the right thing. What we do know is that he stood by and done nothing therefore President Trump once again took care of it as he has a history of doing things right.

9. MeAgain

So you think Obama should have fired Comey for his investigation of Clinton?
    Do you think the investigation of Clinton was illegal, or political?

What "right things" does Trump have a history of doing?
    Are you suggesting that he fired Comey because Comey was inept, even though Trump himself stated he fired Comey because of, “this Russia thing with Trump and Russia”

10. Maccabee

So in other words you accused him of a crime without any evidence. And now you're depending on this new evidence to turn up something to confirm your bias. Nice.

11. MeAgain

There is plenty of evidence that something strange was going on, I'm not going to list it all because I've already done that numerous times, look it up.

But let's understand what evidence is.
    There's lots of different kinds of evidence, some stronger than others.
    There's analogical, anecdotal, character, circumstantial, demonstrative, documentary, direct, forensic, hearsay, physical, prima facie, and testimonial, among others.

Evidence is gathered when it's suspected that something illegal has happened. Gathering evidence doesn't mean anything illegal has happened, but it's done in order to determine if it has.

Anytime evidence is gathered in an attempt to prove a crime, that would certainly mean the one gathering the evidence is exhibiting a certain amount of bias. They think a crime may have been committed.

To say there's no evidence of collusion is blatantly wrong as Trump himself asked the Russians to find Hillary's emails in public. How strong that bit and all the other evidence is and where it will lead is what the investigation is for.
    May be nothing, may be a whole lot.

12. expanse

expanse Supporters HipForums Supporter

https://www.quora.com/After-almost-a-year-of-an-investigation-of-collusion-can-we-all-agree-that-there-was-no-collusion/answer/Alden-Bullwinkle?share=57f9e535&srid=upXZj :
    "I don’t know – it’s hard for me to see any trump ties to Russia…except for the Flynn thing and the Manafort thing
    and the Tillerson thing
    and the Sessions thing
    and the Kushner thing
    and the Carter Page thing
    and the Ivanka hanging with the oligarchs thing
    and the Roger Stone thing
    and the Felix Sater thing
    and the Boris Ephsteyn thing
    and the Rosneft thing
    and the Gazprom thing
    and the Sergey Gorkov banker thing
    and the Azerbajain thing
    and the “I love Putin” thing
    and the Donald Trump, Jr. thing
    and the Sergey Kislyak thing
    and the Russian Affiliated Interests thing
    and the Russian Business Interests thing
    and the Emoluments Clause thing
    and the Alex Schnaider thing
    and the hack of the DNC thing
    and the Guccifer 2.0 thing
    and the Mike Pence “I don’t know anything” thing
    and the Russians mysteriously dying thing
    and the Trump’s public request to Russia to hack Hillary’s email thing
    and the Trump house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer king thing
    and the Russian fertilizer king’s plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing
    and the Nunes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing
    and the Nunes personal investments in the Russian winery thing
    and the Cyprus bank thing
    and Trump not releasing his tax returns thing
    and the Republican Party’s rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing
    and the election hacking thing
    and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing
    and the Steele Dossier thing
    and the Leninist Bannon thing
    and the Sally Yates can’t testify thing
    and the intelligence community’s investigative reports thing
    and the Trump reassurance that the Russian connection is all “fake news” thing
    and the Spicer’s Russian Dressing “nothing’s wrong” thing
    and the Chaffetz not willing to start an investigation thing
    and the Chaffetz suddenly deciding to go back to private life in the middle of an investigation thing
    and the The Lead DOJ Investigator Mary McCord SUDDENLY in the middle of the investigation decides to resign thing
    and the appointment of Pam Bondi who was bribed by trump in the trump university scandal appointed to head the investigation thing
    and the The White House going into full-on cover-up mode, refusing to turn over the documents related to the hiring and subsequent firing of Flynn thing
    and the Chaffetz and White House blaming the poor vetting of Flynn on Obama thing
    and the Poland and British intelligence gave information regarding the hacking back in 2015 to Paul Ryan and he didn't do anything thing
    and the Agent M16 following the money thing
    And now the trump team KNEW about Flynn's involvement but hired him anyway thing
    and The Corey Lewendowski thing
    and the Preet Bharara firing thing but before he left he transferred evidence against trump to a state level Schneiderman thing
    And the Betsy Devos' Brother thing
    And the Sebastian Gorka thing
    And the Greg Gianforte from Montana thing
    And the pence actually was warned about Flynn before he was hired thing
    and the Pence and Manafort connection thing
    And the 7 Allies coming forward with audio where trump was picked up in incidental wire tapping thing
    and the carter Page defying the Senate's order to hand over his Russian contact list thing
    and the Obama coming forward and sayin he warned trump directly thing
    And the trump wants to VETO Sally Yates' testimony thing
    and the trump tweets attacking Yates and defending Flynn thing
    and the "no evidence of collusion" attributed to Clapper, who never said such a thing, thing.
    and the amnesia epidemic that hit every member of the Inner circle when it comes to remembering meetings with Russians thing.
    and the "18" days before Flynn was fired thing
    and the witness intimidation through tweets thing
    and the McGahn "Why does it matter to the DOJ if one White House official lies to another official?" thing
    and firing Comey thing!
    and the temporary FBI head, McCabe, being also under investigation thing
    and the banning the US press but allowing the Russian press to the Russian ambassador Oval Office meeting thing!
    and the Certified Letter thing!
    and the threatening Comey thing!
    and the firing of Comey thing!
    and the I respect the investigation but it is a witch hunt and no president has been so persecuted thing!
    and the Kushner back door thing!
    and the appointing Christopher Wray, as head of the FBI, whos law firm represented the trump organization and has ties to Rosneft and Gasprom Russian organizations! Yea that thing.
    and the blaming Obama for the Russian hacking that a week before he called a hoax and witch hunt!
    and the Kushner/ trump jr meeting with Russia's top propagandist Natalia Veselnitskaya thing.
    and Peter Smith who actually colluded with Flynn thing
    And trump and Tillerson meeting privately with Putin thing.
    And trump allowing VISAs to 150 known Russian spys thing.
    And trump offering to work with Putin on a cyber security thing.
    And the Natalia Veselnitskaya having dinner with a republican congressman after "the meeting" thing.

SO yeah there’s probably nothing there!"

5 people like this.
  13. MeAgain

But....do you have any evidence?
    [​IMG]

3 people like this.
  14. Maccabee

In context he said if it's Russia then he hope they find Hillary's emails. That's kinda weak to say that's proof of collusion.

15. MeAgain

In regards to Putin:
    This does not prove that Trump colluded with the Russians, but it's one piece of evidence that he may have.

It shows that he was willing to encourage Russia to illegally hack the private server of an American citizen or at least encourage them to obtain and distribute that data illegally.
    It shows that he was willing to encourage Russia to illegally hack the private server of apolitical rival or at least encourage them to obtain and distribute that data illegally.
    It shows he was unwilling to condemn illegal activity.
    It shows he wanted the Russians to have that data.
    It shows he was willing to compromise national security for his own ends.
    It shows he distorted the truth about the emails, suggesting that Hillary willfully was trying to hide something in the emails, when an investigation proved she wasn't.

16. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Trumpy is about to receive a subpoena to come and speak under oath...just like his son and son in law have to do.

17. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

And the Alex Jones thingie...

1 person likes this.
  18. Maccabee

While I can't condone encouraging an illegal act if it is in fact illegal, but just because an investigation supposedly proved that she wasn't hiding emails, doesn't mean that he's lying. Btw, I would like to see the investigation that proved Hillary wasn't hiding emails.

19. MeAgain

No investigation proved she wasn't hiding emails,
    The investigation failed to prove she was hiding emails.

In the United States everyone is innocence until guilt is proven. Even Hillary Clinton.

Here you go.....
    FBI Vault Hillary Clinton

20. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

That's not how the American justice system works. Its innocent until proven guilty; not guilty until innocent.