A documentary about Free Masonry

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by ExposeTheTruth, May 25, 2007.

1. ExposeTheTruth

ExposeTheTruth Member

I found this video from a link and for awhile it was banned from google video. Now it's back up for some reason. Check it out. It's called "Riddles in Stone". It's very informative and I don't wanna hear one negative comment or ad hominem attack until AFTER the entire video has been watched. It's nearly 3 hours so I should be seeing any replies here for quite awhile. :)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9031528790566079658&q=Riddles+in+Stone

2. aspirine

aspirine Member

Are you saying the video is three hours long?

3. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

4. ExposeTheTruth

ExposeTheTruth Member

So, what's everybody think so far?

5. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

Well I'm not going to even click it because it's too long but I have done a lot of research on the Free Masons and I find their history to be very sketchy and interesting. I believe the Free Masons date back to 1149 and began in Germany. The Free Masons have bascially shaped the United States and France. The American Revolution and French Revolution was started by Free Masons and almost every important President of the Unites States of America has been a Free Mason, here is a list:

George Washington, 1st President, 1789 - 1797, Commanding General during American Revolution, made a Mason August 4, 1753, in Fredericksburg Lodge (now No. 4), A. F. & A. M., Fredericksburg, Virginia.

James Monroe, 5th President, 1817 - 1825, made a Mason November 9, 1775, in Williamsburg Lodge (now No. 6), A.F. & A.M., Williamsburg, Virginia.

Andrew Jackson, 7th President, 1829 - 1837 Harmony Lodge No. 1, Nashville, Tennessee, an Honorary Member of Federal Lodge No. 1, F. & A.M., Washington, D.C., and Jackson Lodge No. 1, F. & A.M., Tallahassee, Florida. In 1822 and 1823 he served as the Grand Master of Masons in Tennessee.

James Knox Polk, 11th President, 1845 - 1849, made a Mason September 4, 1820, in Columbia Lodge No. 31, F. & A.M., Columbia, Tennessee.

James Buchanan, 15th President, 1857 - 1861, made a Mason January 24, 1817, in Lodge No. 43 (it has no name), F. & A.M., Lancaster, Pennsylvania.

Andrew Johnson, 17th President, 1865 - 1869, made a Mason during May, 1851, in Greeneville Lodge No. 119 (now No. 3), F. & A.M., Greeneville, Tennessee.

James Abram Garfield, 20th President. 1881, made a Mason November 22, 1864, in Columbus Lodge No. 30 F. & A.M., Columbus, Ohio.

William McKinley, 25th President, 1897 - 1901, made a Mason May 3, 1865, in Hiram Lodge No. 21, A.F. & A.M., Winchester, Virginia.

Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President, 1901 - 1909, made a Mason April 24, 1901, in Matinecock Lodge No. 806, F. & A.M., Oyster Bay, New York.

William Howard Taft, 27th President, 1909 - 1913 - Chief Justice Supreme Court 1921 - 1930, made a "Mason at Sight" in an "Occassional Lodge" called for that purpose on February 18, 1909, in the Scottish Rite Cathedral, Cincinnati, Ohio, by Charles S. Hoskinson, Grand Master of Masons in Ohio.

Warren Gamaliel Harding, 29th President, 1921 - 1923, made a Mason August 27, 1920, in Marion Lodge No. 70, F. & A.M., Marion, Ohio.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 32nd President, 1933 - 1945, made a Mason November 28, 1911, in Holland Lodge No. 8, F. & A.M., New York, New York, the same Lodge in which George Washington, the Nation's first President, held Honorary membership.

Harry S. Truman, 33rd President, 1945 - 1951, made a Mason March 18, 1909, in Belton Lodge No. 450, A.F. & A.M., Belton, Missouri. He served as the Grand Master of Masons of Missouri in 1940.

Gerald R. Ford, Jr. 38th President, 1974 - 1977. He was raised to the Sublime degree of Master Mason on May 18, 1951 in Columbia Lodge No. 3, F. &.A.M., of Washington, D.C., as a courtesy for Malta Lodge No. 465, F. & A.M. of Grand Rapids, Michigan.

6. Hippy4Jesus

Hippy4Jesus Banned

Unfortunately I don't think this video is up anymore, but I did watch it, and the information in this video has had me thinking for days. There is definitely an agenda for these people, and it's not even really covered up if you know what to look for. While they want us to believe they are after money or power or global control, what they really want is for us to forget about/deny Jesus Christ, then we'll end up with Satan in Hell. Even if you don't believe this, they certainly do.

The awesome thing is that if you pray for Jesus to come into your life, and ask to be forgiven for your sins, you will be "reborn"! and these people, and their anti-christ, won't be able to touch you!

Matthew 10:26 "So do not be afraid of them. There is nothing concealed which will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known."

7. Hippy4Jesus

Hippy4Jesus Banned

8. aspirine

aspirine Member

Nice post.

9. ahazmat

ahazmat Member

Freemasonry is just another bogus religion.

10. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Don't you just love it when you have a thread full of intelligent people discussing things reasonably and citing sources and evidence, then some moron comes in and states his stupid opinion in six words or so, as if it will carry any weight? Brilliant.