A deep part of my love

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by neonspectraltoast, Sep 29, 2019.

1. is for my dad. A jerk. He was constantly slamming doors, acting as if you weren't even there. He would suddenly start screaming at my mother. And my mother wasn't anything close to the mother of all whores. She was just an angelically gentle woman

I've come to believe that there is a positive side, beyond what anyone is "identified" as being, that means life wasn't essentially "fun" somehow, because, in my opinion, my dad kept it fun. It was nothing pervy or anything. He would barely even sleep with my mother in front of us.

I don't know, it was a wacky family of brains existing in some kind of space, and maybe their entire brains were actually the biggest things in space, but they couldn't understand that from their point of view.

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

some males think they have to be a dick because they have one. astrology?

a person who is neither logical nor considerate will use their gender, whatever it happensto be, as an excuse for refusing to be.
    other then making babies, it really doesn't have much to do with anything else.

identity (of the soul) is perspective, preferences and priorities. really has not much to do with physical form.
    you can be born on a world in some other solar system where people look nothing like what humans,
    maybe even with more or fewer physical genders, and your identity is still the same, because it has nothing to do with that.