A date with myself

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by Just_a_woman, May 7, 2013.

1. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

I was horny and needy, so, knowing I would be alone in the house yesterday (Monday), I prepared a date with myself. I've prepared lots of ice toys and put them in the freezer Sunday night.

Yesterday, all it took was putting towels and cushions on the clean ceramic floor of my living room. I dressed myself in sexy lingerie: minute panties in lace and satin, and hugging bra. My ice toys were in an icebox and I put this, as well as other toys and some fine chocolate around me. Last, but not least, leather gloves I have purchased for the sole purpose of pleasing myself and a leather band I'd use as a blindfold.

The final touch was the music: I was in the mood for Satie's Gnossiennes 1, 2 and 3, repeat on. If you're curious: http://youtu.be/IUAF3abGY2M.

Lights off, curtains down, all alone. I blindfolded myself with the leather. I like how leather feels on the body. On my knees, very quiet at first, I let the music involve me. I caressed my boobs, sometimes through the fabric, sometimes squeezing my fingers inside the tight bra. My body waved slowly and sensually with the music.

My clit responded immediately to the mysterious stimulation of Satie's haunting Gnossienne 1. I've touched myself, barely, teasing, promising much, but delivering very little. I stopped for a moment to find and put on my gloves.

Reaching around, I've found the icebox and took the first ice toy. It was cylindrical in shape. I've used it to caress my boobs through the satin, then diving it in my cleavage. It sent frisson all over my body. I've wandered with it to my waist, and slowly around to my lower back. It was intense, so cold and, yet, so... hot.

Still on my knees, sitting on my heels, I put it where my body craved it the most, caressing my clit. It was fire and ice. With the other hand, also gloved, I reached for my pussy and, the way eased by self-lubrication, I let a few fingers in.

I heard myself moaning, my muscles tightening, and, the ice rubbing on my clit, I've exploded in a series of spasms, the intense orgasm pushing me around, to the floor, on the cushions... the ice toy was lost... we were two puddles.

I allowed myself to calm down, my body relaxing. Slowly, I've taken my gloves off. Around me, somewhere there was the chocolate. I found it, still blindfolded. I've opened the praline box and let the tip of my fingers feel, savor the smooth touch... make love to it, two fingers and a box of chocolates...

As Satie Gnossienne 3 started, I've smiled and took a praline to my lips. I've licked it and inhaled, filling my lungs with the subtle perfume. A small bite and a piece melting in my mouth, I lay the rest of it on my abs and rested my hands. No movement, just the exquisite flavor, the exquisite music... I was relaxing, but part of me was active, awake, wanting.

There was something in the back of my mind, something lurking: I wanted to try the ice balls. I wanted to know how they'd feel when I'd squeeze them inside me... waiting no further, as Gnossienne 1 started over, I sought the gloves again, blindfold always on... then the ice box and the cold balls. There was ice inside. It was cold, tantalizingly cold...

In a minute, I had the balls inside me. Two balls, cold. I gasped, using my internal muscles to squeeze and play with it inside me. It was overwhelming. I've taken them out and breathed heavily for a while, lost.

They went back inside me. I've found a small bullet vibrator and held it against my clit. The orgasm was instantaneous. I've wiggled about, the presence of the balls interplaying with the natural spasms of my orgasm... it was exhilarating, painful and yet, so delicious... I moaned, groaned and screamed, allowing it to last till I couldn't support it anymore. Getting on my knees again, I desperately needed to get the balls out.

I don't know how long it has taken me to relax again.

My date was over. I've taken the blindfold out and enjoyed some chocolates with the music, covering my body with cushions and towels, spent.

2. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

wow lady this is sexy! You certainly know how to have fun with yourself. Willy----are you reading this??? I hope so!

3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

thats a bit much for a first date

4. NikoGreene

NikoGreene Member

@ Just a Lady ~ My girlfriend and I have read the last few post of yours and wow!
    Your husband and you are a very lucky couple :love:and your sex drive is phenomenal! My girl and I have a pretty unique and crazy sex life at times but your enthusasim and frequency blows our mind!

5. I wait three dates with myself before I put out

6. Chalegringo

Chalegringo Guest

Damn! I may have to try the ice thing with the wifey. That sounds HOT!

7. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I'm wondering why she never just left the ice balls / toys inside her & let them defrost with the heat inside her & let them dribble out when melting?
    I've inserted ice cubes into my butt several times before & just let them melt & enjoyed the water dribble out.
    But the idea of blind folding yourself & touching yourself with your fingers / ice sounds real hot. I loved reading your story to.
    Must do something like that sometime myself as well & experience being 'blind' while seducing myself.

8. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

Wow

9. Willy Blue

Willy Blue Senior Member

I have just read it, just a woman you should write professionally, or maybe you do, you are extremely good. Everytime I open the freezer now I get an erection and I get an overwhelming urge to shag the ice tray, its not so great when your in the supermarket.

10. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

No I could use some ice... That was hot!!! Damn. What is in store for the second date?

11. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

Thank you! I'm trying to impress myself. :) Who knows, I'll get a second chance?...

12. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

You really think so? Hum... what now??? OMG, will I think of myself I'm some kind of slut? Too easy??? Not marrying material?????
    :)

13. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

Thank you very much! :)

14. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

If feels hot... even though it's cold... does it make sense? I love ice play. Try it out and let us know how it goes.

15. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

Orgasm overload, that's why!

Thank you! Yes, the blindfold adds a lot, in my opinion. You cut one sense we use all the time, rely a lot on, and all the other senses come alive. It makes everything feel better. The music is also important, I think, because it helps you to not really be there, in the physical place you are, but rather in a state of mind... inside your fantasy... it's difficult to explain.

16. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

That's super kind of you to say. Thank you very much.

LOL, no, I suppose in the supermarket, it'd be quite awkward!!!

You give me ideas!

17. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

Why, I think I'll take myself to the movies! Me, myself, and a movie... weekday, empty theater... very discreet, so cameras can't get me... hum... pussy is already pussy-watering!

18. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

I like that "pussy watering" I always said mine was leaking, I like the way you put it. Mine is watering too right now by the way, you and your damn sexy posts!

19. bft4evr

bft4evr Supporters HipForums Supporter

I'll never be able to see or read Eugene O'Neill's "The Iceman Cometh" in the same light...