A critique of 9/11 first responders.

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Rudenoodle, Jun 17, 2012.

1. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I stopped at "you want proof....".

Because it's a lie. I didn't say anything close to that, and you either know it or didn't read a word I wrote.

I said that wouldn't matter, and that the most important thing would be to fight the fires as FAST as possible, in a situation where not doing so fast enough could result in...... the collapse of a skyscraper.

Actually, because of you I did a bit of reading. It confirmed what I said: NYPD was the NYPD, and the firemen just tried to do their job.

Anyways, you're still ignoring my complaints against your lack of debate accountability, and doing the same thing. That's called trolling, and it's not free speech.

Also, I'm pretty sure lovin is NOT parroting me, I think he posted in this thread before me..... maybe I'm parroting him? Either way, more ad hominem attacks for the purpose of avoiding the points against your ideas.

2. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

3. Rudenoodle

Rudenoodle Minister of propaganda Lifetime Supporter

4. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

You folks need to stop encouraging this idiot.

5. Rudenoodle

Rudenoodle Minister of propaganda Lifetime Supporter

I don't agree with you so I'm an idiot?

What have you contributed to this discussion? Why bump the thread if your goal is to see it buried? I make an intriguing thread about hero worship and you get upset about it, Why even bother posting in it hippie?