A cool idea I had

Discussion in 'Hip Comics' started by TrumpCards, Mar 29, 2018.

1. TrumpCards

TrumpCards Visitor

I came up with a superhero origin story that I think is pretty good. If I were wealthy enough to do so, I would hire a professional artist with a style I like to draw it up for me and try to publish it.

Also, superhero stories are typically trilogies, I don’t have a plot yet, but I did come up with a main villain.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so do you plan to share this idea, or just let us know that it exists?

3. TrumpCards

TrumpCards Visitor

Here’s my idea:

Basically, it takes place in modern day San Francisco. The main character is a 16 year old amateur boxer Latina named Caterina. She’s an orphan and lives with her gay uncle and his boyfriend. Her name for the boxing is “The Cat” With her boxing, she has a perfect record, but she doesn’t know it’s rigged. The gay guy gangsters that run the boxing arena want to pay her to take a fall, but she chooses to beat the shit out of her opponent anyway. To get revenge, they beat the shit out of her and tell her not to do it again.

To get back at them, she dresses in her sexy Halloween costume (a cat girl costume) and sneaks around their warehouse base to get evidence of them committing crimes to set them up. While there, she finds that they’ve stolen super technologically advanced weapons from the government, so she steals the Power Gloves.

The Power Gloves are these giant metal boxing gloves that can put a force field around her. She proceeds to beat the shit out of most of the gay gangsters. The gay gangsters kidnap a straight teenage boy she likes, but she rescues him and beats the shit out of the gangsters.

The government finds out what’s going on, so they send a giant robot out to kill her and get back the Power Gloves. She beats the robot, though.

The government realizes she might be useful, so they pay her to be a secret agent for them to continue beating the shit out of gay gangsters and criminals. Only the government and the boy she likes know her secret identity, and the two start dating. She continues her amateur boxing and keeps her perfect record.

The villain I came up with for the 2nd and 3rd parts is a trans woman prostitute that also has a super weapon, though hers is a whip.

Do you like it?

trashed likes this.
  4. I think that is amazing!

You don't necessarily need a professional artist to do the artwork. I've seen some terribly drawn comics that were highly regarded, mostly for their creative subject matter.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

sounds entertaining. i could also kind of see it as an anime.

Jack's wasted life likes this.
  6. TrumpCards

TrumpCards Visitor

Thank you

7. MyShrooms

MyShrooms Members

Sounds pretty good!