A 900 mg mescaline acetate trip report

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by Spicey Cat, May 20, 2010.

1. Spicey Cat

Spicey Cat DMT Witch (says husband)

Hello,

Mescaline acetate using a food-grade pull (edible lime, d-limo, vinegar) from Peruvian Torch chips, 900 mg taken as follows: 230 mg, then another 230 mg after 1 hour 10 mins. The final 460 or so was consumed about 30-40 mins. later. 40 mins after this i fought profound nausea. Actively fought because i wanted to absorb the entire dose. i knew i couldn't digest it and must let it fly but i wanted to absorb the medicine fully.

i kept it down long enough to absorb it, that much is certain. And then . . . i purged, and then . . . it WAS ON! i started tripping hard. Everything started getting bright, looking alive and like it was moving in wavy forms. i was extremely dizzy and having difficulty keeping my head up and my eyes open.

So much happened and the experience was so long lasting (well over 12 hours - I finally fell asleep, exhausted, hallucinating) I will touch on a few highlights.

i purged a total of five times. The mescaline in my body & mind felt like medicine working on a big job, cleaning me out, body and soul.

i lay down and let the visions/trance take me. i saw amazing patterns, mostly in red and gold, but all other colors, deeply saturated, were there. Strange and gorgeous patterns, like Mayan meeting ultra-futuristic. There was also a coptic theme to the imagery - kind of like the cross in this link http://ukmidcopts.org/ho...mp;id=26&Itemid=38. i saw a electric, glowing cactus, with outline waves of light coming off of it - perhaps an image of the cactus that produced the mescaline but in its natural state. Also there was a fantastic spinning molecular structure that looked like (I don't have the language!) unspun alien DNA. As i lay on the bed, i felt like i was afloat on a gentle sea . . . moving with gentle fronds caressing and weird noises surrounding. At times i curled into a moaning ball, sometimes with a few tears, and felt distinctly like i was dying. My limbs shook literally for hours with what can only be described as resistance. i had visual, audio & tactile hallucinations throughout the height of the experience. After like 6 hours i thought i had to use the bathroom, but getting to the toilet was like venturing through an alien spaceship, and after sitting there for an interminable time, i could not get my bladder to work. This is only a taste of the tip of the mescaline experience iceberg.

i watched my fat brown cat, slowly transform in front of my eyes into a shiny, hard-shelled, purple, spherical alien!

Tiny ganja hits floored me (the opposite of the effect i get if i toke on mj during a very strong LSD experience) and the thought of DMT terrified me, . . . that would have been like launching from deep space - i was afraid to see what that might have to offer. This is not like me. Sure, fear always comes with the DMT territory, but there is a reason i call myself Spicey CAT. Curiosity ego-killed the cat, . . . but satisfaction brought her back!

Later on, well after the peak i went online - wow the psychedelic art pages at deviantart.com were alive and three dimensional. i had never seen them look like that before! Positively hynotic.

So much happened. 8-10 hours in i felt like my trip-switch was broken. Should i be this high? i dosed so long ago . . .. oh well, it takes as long as it takes. i wound up really and thoroughly exhausted.

The next day was one of getting rehydrated and resting. i did not feel hung over per se, but i had certainly had my ass kicked. i should probably do something like this about 2x a year. The second day after was one of feeling positively squeeky clean, thoroughly cleaned out, mentally and physically.

A most amazing experience. Now i think i get it - what people are talking about with mescaline. Very powerful medicine, but at high dosages.

Spicey Cat
    -Meow!

2. Ancient One

Ancient One Member

Nice. I agree. Dosages should start high.

Try looking at Alex greys anatomical paintings when flying.

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

sounds like a good trip.

After a Mescaline trip, I always get that clean soul feeling too, like something negative has been washed off me.

4. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

Thats sounds sick! you made the foodsafe acetate and dosed heavy. Your my new hero. Sounds like you captured the memory of the trip good. Now that you know how to make a key now you can make your way.

5. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

according to average yield percentiles you prolly got about 300-500 mgs mescaline in that 900 mg acetate along with the other alkaloids. i find its less than stunning unless you eat .5 to 1 gram of the acetate but when you get there....man.

good report.

6. liquidacrobat

liquidacrobat Member

^ I thought the mescaline % of the results of d-limonene extraction were around 85%. Seems like that's what I saw from 69ron on D-nexus. Now I can't find that long extract thread?

7. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

:cool:
    I believe Phlux, or someone else in that same thread made a seperate topic on GC/MS results of the limonene extract from p.torch both cleaned with MEK, and uncleaned straight from the dish. It seems like the largest peaks show companion alkaloids, leftover acetic acid, and a tiny bit of limonene. Mescaline comprises less than 50% of the final product. It is interesting to note that some mescaline is lost in cleaning too with acetone. It seems more worth it to keep the other alkaloids in.

8. liquidacrobat

liquidacrobat Member

Thanks, helps me understand things.

9. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i'm sitting here hoping that 1690 mg of mescaline acetate (a similar food-grade extraction) is a SAFE dose.

and hopefully enough to give me a major idea of what mescaline is all about :)

10. evilreign

evilreign Member

I would eat it :sunny:

11. My names Cory

My names Cory Senior Member

Sounds like an awesome experience Spicey! Thank you for sharing! :) i'm very much hoping to experience an mescaline trip in the near future! i'm thinking about buying some Peruvian torch chips. I will most likely grind them up into powder and take them via gel caps.

12. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

Your product wasn't purified-- not even close.

You took nowhere near 900 mg.

Plus, acetate is way inactive compared to a sulphate. Next time, salt it and crystallize it (chloroform if available, a million other things if not).

13. 25itripper

25itripper Member

Nice report! I recently had some of the some experences. very amazing time!

14. Tarra

Tarra Member

Nice report! Thanks for sharing :)