___vs.___ for: VAPORIZERS.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by shhh-.-rooms, Feb 3, 2009.

1. shhh-.-rooms

shhh-.-rooms Member

Hey, hows it going people?
    So im a former weed smoker*(ive been on break for about 6 months), but i have recently become very fond of the concept behind vaporization. After doing a load of research ive narrowed some vaporizers down according to my price range (max=$275). Could anyone give some input on which is better and why please.. Much appreciated and bless hipforums!

I-Inhale Vaporizer($250)
    vs.
    Vapir Mini Oxygen Vaporizer 2.0($100)

-both are extremely practical, being small and easy to hide

Easy Vape Digital Hands Free Vaporizer($150)
    vs.
    VaporWarez Hands Free Vapor Cannon Vaporizer($160)

-both would be great for having a few friends over while we're chilling out to some Floyd. not so easy to hide but easy enough

2. Vapemaster

Vapemaster Captain of a sinking ship

http://www.arizer.com/

Amazing Vape, Great Customer service. I have had mine about a year now and I love the thing. I had a problem with it recently (needed to replace the screen that covers the element...somehow it got glue on it). I emailed them and received a response within the hour. They have 2 models, I have the extreme...I think the regular one is the same but without a fan. I'd tell you more but it's all covered in the vid on their page.

This thing is pretty small too and is great for solo use and for groups.

3. shhh-.-rooms

shhh-.-rooms Member

Oh wow it looks like a great deal thanks a lot.

Also, I quit smoking primarily because of a very extreme case of paranoia and body cramps/shaking; experienced only while high. I was wondering if perhaps using a vaporizer would decrease or eliminate the chances of this happening, as it feels that the problems are mental, although I have heard that several people are just "allergic" to the smoke, which vapor does not include.

4. _toker_

_toker_ Toking Up

The high from a vape is less a body high than a head high.

5. monstermann68

monstermann68 Member

i have heard inconsistent things about Vapir products. i have no personal experience with them however, but i have heard some people in other forums speak of them being less than ideal. take that for what it's worth i guess.

my vote: the silver surfer vape. great quality, great customer service. and it's within your price range.

i am sure there are other quality vapes that other people have been happy with too. as long as you go with a name brand, i have no doubt you're going to be pleased with the results. :)