99 cent ebay listings ~ some hippie-ish things ~ clearance items! good variety!

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by cerridwen, May 4, 2007.

1. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

flowery retro bedsheet:
    green crocheted granny square hat:
    courdoroy hat:
    handknit scarf:
    big funky striped bag:
    a dolphin lamp:
    a funky authentically handkit felted basket/bowl:

Some of these items are quite hippie-ish... ie the bedsheet and the hats... just listed things that I think some of you may enjoy. [​IMG] I'm in the midst of spring cleaning, and I need a bit of help making some room around my house... [​IMG] If I can get rid of these, it's a few fewer items that I have to lug up north to my inlaw's place for a garage sale. Any help would be appreciated, it's the only reason why I've started the bidding at 99 cents, to get rid of it all. :) Thanks for checking them out. [​IMG]

2. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

ok, just a small bump....

I desperately need to clear these items... I'm unable, really, to do a garage sale at my place, and I'm trying to reduce the number of boxes of garage-sale-items to bring to my parents-in-law's this summer because we don't have tons of room in our car ~ so these items really need to get cleared out! Which is the only reason why they're listed as low as they are.

(And, you've no idea how much I need this space in my house!) We're swamped, with all the people who've been living in our house, I'm desperately trying to make room, because everyone who's stayed here left things behind....

Thanks for helping everyone!

My regular mailing day is Saturdays, btw, and the biddings for these end on Friday. I'm online all the time so I can send you shipping costs right away, I'm honest with postage. I can have them out the next day as long as they're paid that night.... :)

3. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

just a bit of a bump.... I really desperately need help clearing these items out... please bid! Thanks!

4. Tipo Sensuale

Tipo Sensuale Senior Member

They look so cool, but I can't join the ebay thing - the whole credit card verification and stuff. (Reminds me I need to make a payoff to capital one sometime - bastards). When I get enough cash together (think a week when the moon loses its daugherts and when two mondays come together) I am gonna be looking for stock for either setting up my own market stall type thing or exporting things to my friends headshop back in the UK. I'll definitely look you up.

5. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

thanks ;)