9/11 conspiricy theory!

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by ash13y, Jun 16, 2006.

1. ash13y

ash13y Member

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

The entire thing was set up by the government (rather factions within government), not just the Pentagon attack.

3. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Yeah. It's a well known fact among those with brains.

4. ash13y

ash13y Member

yea dont make out im thick.. its new information

5. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

I wasn't trying to imply you were thick. I was going to say it was a well known fact, but there are a lot of brainless people who have no idea. So I said it was well known among people with brains. And it actually isn't new information.

6. CadenceKid

CadenceKid Member

7. Danishbuddha

Danishbuddha Member

8. zeppelin kid

zeppelin kid Member

Yeah, chances are it was either planned by our own government or simply allowed to happen.

9. bassplaya

bassplaya Member

thats a great video. before, i wasnt sure, but after watching that im without a doubt sure its all fake. definitly check that out

10. Grim

Grim Wandering Wonderer

I always believed the gov(factions of it) didn't so much engineer it as they "let it happen" and maybe nudged a few people/events in the right direction in some sort of way...

But after seeing Loose Change and doing a lot of research, I'm starting to think it was something a lot more along the lines of purposeful engineering.

11. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

It was the Reichstag Building all over again. I'm very happy so many people seem to be realizing it this time. The Germans didn't until it was too late. We might just wake up in time to avert a global fascist state.

12. ash13y

ash13y Member

germans? why germans?

13. lvrkmb

lvrkmb Guest

This video has been deleted from myspace youtube craiglist yahoo and aol numbers of times, this is a video of a kid who is angry with the government yet he is well spoken with no searing yet it was still deleted.<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/CbepIw7218A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/CbepIw7218A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

it has also been posted under pretty daisies and pink butterflies to avoid raising flags and keep it posted longer.

14. lvrkmb

lvrkmb Guest

15. Sir-.-'nOOBalloT

Sir-.-'nOOBalloT Member

16. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

this grainy video only proves that the government should get better cameras!! its not clear, in this video at least, weather or not the white object was a plane or a missle, or alien space craft (depending on which highschool stoner you get your conspiracy theorys from!)

17. bocaccio

bocaccio Member

Ive seen the loose change vid. When I express this to coworkers. They say "well are you on their side or ours"? Mainly because I served for the military.

18. Pahana

Pahana Banned

Yeah, it's that "us versus them" mentality that has so many American people brainwashed. Remember right after 9/11 when Bush said "you're either with us or you're with the terrorists". Mind control as its finest and it works on those with LESSER minds.

The stupidest conspiracy theory of all, and the most unproven one, is that 19 Arabs, using box-cutters out-tricked the military industrial complex in a span of a few hours. And guess what? Nobody was demoted or fired. In fact, many were promoted.

Read all of David Ray Griffin's books on 9/11, if you have the wherewithall/attention span to handle it.

19. Evolve

Evolve Member

I can't believe no one has posted about ZEITGIEST yet!

www.zeitgeistmovie.com

(Part II is the part about 9/11)

20. odon

odon Slightly Popular