86 international school bus

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by blinkin, Dec 23, 2006.

1. blinkin

blinkin Senior Member

go to facebook and look up the highway child tribe theres pics of the new bus thc 9 up there, thats for sale right now, the pic you see is the what we cal the buddah bus, its up in marathon ontario, needs a new engine, thc 8 was the next one, it was sold thats the thread were on now was me trying to sell that one.

as for the tribe, there are still some buses out there, I bought a house and got a job tryng to flip it and buy some land for all the buses, doing so the ressecion hit, cant sell it now or I would lose money, my wife left ( shes the reason I stopped doing tribe) after I bought the house , took the kids and now Im left with everythig I had ever feared...the reason why I did the tribe. Im stuck in babylon a slave to my job to pay the bills which I work 70 plus hrs a week doing, ( I crawl in human shit in sewers doing maintanance to pay for it all ) Ive lost my family, I am alone in a huge house, I see the bus in my driveway and it makes me cry the mistakes I had made.

everyone told my I was wrong I should settle down......

I knew I was right, but I listened to the wrong people.......

now everything I fought against doing the tribe, has fell on me.....

I am a miserable shell of a human bieng a slave to lies and babylon, freedom is a past memory a distant shadow of a memory of happiness.......

oh but I have a mortgage and a house, and money and a mini van and a boat.........

super!

well I guess by these threads I left, by the mistakes I had made listening to the advise of men telling me to grow up....maybe folk out there who still have the ability to live, wont make the mistales I had made.

live and be free, days are longer life is fuller, even when your belly is hungry you are alive..

Im fed and warm...and dying ooo oo but I have a house and people in abylon respect me././//.........ui92ct589-y23t5 FFFFFUUUUUUUUCKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. zenloki

zenloki Member

hey blinkin' hang in there brother. what was can almost always be again. everybody makes mistakes and listened to the wrong people all with the best of intentions. sometimes life's learning curve is steep. just don't lose the faith you once had. that's just feeding babylon. rock on!

3. Wandering Circle

Wandering Circle Member

Im seriously sorry to hear that man

i've pmed you

stay strong bro, as hard as it is

Circle :peace:

4. BobbinBecca

BobbinBecca Member

((((((((((((((Blinkin))))))))))))))))))

I've only known you through your posts here over the years, but I'm loving you man, wish I could help. Someone on a bus somewhere should swoop in and rescue you, you're like trapped in a tower, so like Rapunzel grow your hair and keep your mind sharp!

Sometimes I feel like you, won't go into it because I'm not as inclined as you to publicly share my pains, but I want out on the road with a tribe very badly. I may only be a year away now, very close am I, and I send out spirit to try and keep ones like you alive!

5. floes

floes Senior Member

i want to live in it..
    ill trade you all of my hugs for it.
    bahaha