'86 Club Wagon van make offer

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by BobbinBecca, Oct 26, 2004.

1. BobbinBecca

BobbinBecca Member

Hey all,
    I have a thing against paying for a classified ad so this is a great place to post that I want to sell this beautiful monster.

Low Blue Book is 1300 dollars, please make a reasonable offer realizing that I have recently put hundreds in new tires, a catalytic converter so it'll pass inspections and perked up its air system.

12- passenger, tinted windows, V8, 188,000 miles (V8s can go 250,000 easy), Clarion sound, front and rear air and heat, more extras. PM me if you want more info! And if you're gonna buy it, I'll drive it much of the way to meet you.

Thanks
    Becca

2. Bug_Man

Bug_Man Banned

I'll give you a buck two eighty and a cheese sandwich for it.

Buy a classified ad, you cheap-skate!

3. BobbinBecca

BobbinBecca Member

What in the world is a buck two eighty????

Eh, no one pays attention to classifieds around here (in Utah), they all want the shiny new cars.

4. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

my friend has a club wagon van....and the thing is AWESOME.....

....if i was in the market for a van....i'd definetly take you up on the offer....but....i am not in the market for a van right now....sorry.....

5. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I'm in the market for a van or anything for that matter... I need something to haul band gear around in... I'm just broke... and it looks like you have tags from somewhere in the four corners... and I'm in Virginia... hmm... what's the lowest you can gooooooo... :p

6. BobbinBecca

BobbinBecca Member

Club Wagons are definitely couch sets on wheels
    I didn't say Utah, did I?
    Virginia's too far for me, 'specially if I have to go low, at least until next spring if the Rainbow gathering's out there.
    best of luck (I am picturing you hauling around band gear in a hatchback and it looks kinda fun ;)
    Becca

7. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

my friend has dubbed his club wagon......the sweet valley high club wagon...hehe....

....i love that van.....we took it for the past two years down to bonnaroo.....and its still running strong.....