800W ECSD x WB 10 Plants

Discussion in 'Grow Room Pix and Journals' started by M4N14C42O, Jul 19, 2012.

1. M4N14C42O

M4N14C42O Cannabis Connoisseur

Hi guys figured i'd start a new journal for a friends grow......let me give you some specifics.......

2' x 6' x 6' closet.......lined in reflectix......6" exhaust with filter..........4" intake hole......6" fan with guard removed for mixing air around......using a 8 bulb 4' T5 fluorescent setup for veg and switching to 2 - 400w HPS lamps for flowering.......the girls are a cross i made and saved this certain phenotype for it's trichome production........the flavor is semi berryish.....with a strong flavor of the diesel which turns out to be not the best flavor combo........but the potency is there so i feel i just need to cross it with something flavorful and try to pick the best out of that and go from there.......anywho enough about the boring stuff.........onto the girls haha.......

as always, if there any questions just ask........

here they are a few days after i dropped them off

[​IMG]

and a week later still in 18/6 lighting.....

[​IMG]

and two days later......more giving this one because they are starting 12/12 HPS lighting tomorrow......

[​IMG]

like i said i'll definitely keep up with this so enjoy the pics hoping they hit their goal of 2oz per plant should be a good journal......keep 'em green

- 42o -

2. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Beautiful and clean setup. Looking forward to seeing more! You and your friend keep up the good work naw, y'hear?

3. M4N14C42O

Hey Colimon thanks for stopping in! And hopefully they keep up the good work.......kind of up to them with a little "boot in the ass" from me hhahahaha

but on that note, they apparently didn't put the HPS lights on them and start 12/12 today but hopefully they do what they say they are going to do and do it tomorrow.....

4. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Ah, so the budding phase is neigh? Excellente :p

5. Jaxty

Jaxty Guest

Looking Good! Can't wait to see those first flowering pics!

:2thumbsup:

6. M4N14C42O

going to stop by my buddies place tomorrow and will get some pics for ya guys.......he said he has accidentally let them dry out a few times so im not sure what to expect but i'll have pics for ya tomorrow regardless :cheers2:

7. Rocklobster

Rocklobster Senior Member

hey up manic looking dreamy and lush. i.m in and seated for your bloom and watching from the side lines.

more infor on the veg they look topped.

8. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

looks great good work. i,ll be waiting to see them finish. i have done a few grows myself but smaller 2-3-6 closet and a big 6-foot chest and outdoors of course.

9. DonPanchoVilla

DonPanchoVilla Guest

those are some beautiful plants