70s show question...

Discussion in 'TV' started by bradofcentralpa, May 29, 2004.

1. bradofcentralpa

bradofcentralpa Member

all the pot references in the show are so great. i thought it was especially funny when they got that little weiner dog stoned. my question is, have they ever mentioned or hinted at how the kids get their mary-jane? my guesses would be that hyde usually buys, or maybe fez knows other immigrants who smuggle in hash, but really, i have no clue.
    peace,
    Brad

2. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Leo. They get it from Leo. In one episode they bought something off him (I cant remember what) and they go "Oh! I'll also take a misdemenors worth of that other stuff"

3. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

Also, after Hyde got busted for possesion, Eric said that "he does it, too". It is kinda annoyin that the writers don't just come out and say, "POT, IT"S POT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!"

4. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

defin hyde..in one episode jackie covers for him with cops..

5. NightOwl1331

NightOwl1331 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I remember one episode where Leo leaves town and leave a film roll case (like...movie film size) full of weed for Hyde.

6. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

I would think it would be like Leo and Hyde. Since they both work together and all. But anyways...HYDE IS SO HOTT!!!!!!!!!!!! Accept when he was that big ol beard..but other than that, hes hott!;)

7. sugrmag

sugrmag Uber Nerd

Actually, he covered for her. She bought it from her housekeeper to make him like her.

8. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Ever notice how pot always just... appears in these shows? It never goes back to the supplier.. Just kinda always available... I wanna live in a sitcom

9. bradofcentralpa

bradofcentralpa Member

leo..that's the phot guy's name! i couldn't remember, but had a hunch. thanks for all the insight.