70mg Adderall?

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Budd42O, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Budd42O

Budd42O Member

I've never done it and i'm getting some 70 mg's tomorrow.
    How bad will that phuck me up? I'm about 6' tall and weigh 155 lbs.

2. San remo red

San remo red Member

it will get you goin pretty good . my first time i did 60mg and i was high for bout 10 hours and stayed up for another 24

3. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

the first time i did adderall it was two 30mg XR's :D

you'll be fine, and have a BLAST!!

4. SonnyPizzicato

SonnyPizzicato Member

there no such thing as 70mg Addys...

Sorry.

Highest is 30mg unless your not talking about ADDERAL.

5. wutthe4k

wutthe4k Mr. Mojo Risin'

70 can sometimes be alot but it depends. is it xr or cll? xr is extended release so only half of what you take goes in your system at first and the other half is released like 4 hours later. cll is all released in your system at once.

therefore, 70mg of xr is a high dose but doable. 70mg of cll at once has the potential to kill you.

i never do more than 60mg of xr at once. however the most i've ever done in a DAY is 90mg which i will never repeat again. my heart was racing, my face was flushed, and i was having trouble breathing. i'm lucky i didn't have a heart attack.

6. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

Vyvanse 70 mg = Adderall XR 30 mg

thats true that there are no 70 mg adderall's..., but he could still be taking 70mgs of adderall lol

7. bddbaby

bddbaby Guest

actually there is a 70mg addie. you can even google it. my friend gets them perscribed ive seen em. they are a red n blue capsule and Very powerful.

@Budd420____ its kinda like a very extreme energy pill. see if u dont actually have add(wht addies r perscribed 4) then it has a reverse effect so instead of makin u calm and direct your go go go and focused. i took one earlier at work (70 mg) at like 5 and its 414am and still up. you can sleep if u have any kind of tolerance but when u waken your body might feel delirious. this is because of the DXM(dextroamphetamine) in the adderall but eat n youll be fine

8. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

You mean Vyvanse. 70mg Vyvanse (which is a prodrug for Dextroamphetamine, the right handed isomer of the amphetamine molecule-the more euphoric isomer) is a pretty high dose for a person not used to amphetamines actually. Like someone said, that is equal to 30mg Adderall, which is pretty high. I would actually suggest taking half of it by dumping half the powder into another gelatin capsule and taking half. That should be plenty to get a good high. You might be turned off by the intensity of a full 70mg.

9. dopeman

dopeman Member

rail that shit. if its your first time, crush that shit up and snort like 1/3 of the powder. you will be wired for around 12-16 hours. no sleep tha night.
    oh well.
    it is almost like coke except you dont come down for quite a while.
    i have adhd, and if i crush and snort 20 mg's it gets me high. its not even supposed to get ppl with adhd high (if you dont abuse it)

10. BornFree

BornFree Member

id be up for days on 70mg. youre crazy

11. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

It isn't actually Adderall. Almost everyone in this thread is mistaken. There is no Adderall dose higher than 30 mg (for the XR and IR). However, the drug Vyvanse (which is just a pro-drug for the same active amphetamines in Adderall) comes in doses up to 70 mg and is the "blue and orange pill" described here.

A 70 mg Vyvanse is equivalent to around 25-30 mg of Adderall. So it is strong...yes...but not like the rather high and almost dangerous dose of 70 mg of Adderall.

12. Comfortablynumb11

Comfortablynumb11 Member

Once when I was rather buzzed from some alcohol I took 60mg of Adderall and my portion of an 8th of shrooms split between 3 people and am 4'11 and about 92 pounds around the same weight at that time.

That f*cked me up pretty good, great combination...as for just adderall 60mg does more than enough for me but I can certainly handle it, but your taller and weigh more so 70mg might not be a problem for you.

13. jakegetsbaked

jakegetsbaked Member

I can even imagine being so tiny lol. I'm 6'6 and 190 pounds :p

14. Hyundailife

Hyundailife Members

70 gets me pumped haha

15. sickgirl

sickgirl Members

70 milligrams?!?! That is a HUGE dose!! Even if you cut the pill in half (45each) , you'd be speedy as hell! Be careful with that size dose. I recommend that you start with a smaller dose and work your way up as you feel comfortable.

16. JOEDI

JOEDI Jo

looking for an online pharamcy... any recomendtiions