666 - The Mark of the Beast - Forewarned is Forearmed

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by skycanvas, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Dejavu

Dejavu Until the great unbanning

Never for long. No sense outside sensation.

You mean there is no war without men. Not all men are warriors, but we all contend one thing or another as you say. Does war exist for you thedope?

You have something of a clue, but you're a hypocrite, and you don't know what to do with it. The son is not the fathers effort, but the result of it, and only in part. Does your own fatherhood make you special? How to become 'fully invested' as you term it without wanting more? The creature must eat. We await patiently your answer as to what on earth an infinite patience would be for. Love outlives patience, should I believe then you have found your love wanting? I'm an impatient man for all my patience thedope! Are you merely a teacher of submission? You do after all insist that 'love cannot be taught.' :-D As for gravity being intent, there is no magnanimity I know of that would have it so. lol

It is not my prejudice that you think reality cannot be harmed! lol True, I won't harm you, and nor will my truths. To be honest I am not interested in them as truths, but as forms in their arising. Likewise, your lies don't harm me, and I am not showing them up for some imagined harm they could cause to others, but because I invite form as content. It was a talent I found myself developing, but now I find it develops itself in alignment with my desire. Like your finding the power of your will in attention. So salute me, or snob me, either way, I don't have money where my mouth is, but my mouth. :-D

Your prejudice you see, your being eaten, when you haven't been. What is on the menu of this ongoing process? Is time, your priceless asset as it were, devouring you? Is space outpacing you? Life consumes you to no mean extent, but why can't your consumption of life be the measure of that?! Fall in, private! Your public too is personal! Ponder as you wander! Or does 'the path' hold your hearth... and your home as well?!

If?! LOL It's if now is it? Your god alone is supposed to be good, or it was having whiffed that if. I don't believe in christians if you must know. Letting you deserve the title of christian is too much like letting the sufferer feel special for their suffering. Why should I let you languish when I don't have the right to put you out of your misery? lol You've kept god hidden from the worldly forums, but then done the worst thing possible, handed god over to the philosophy and religion forum! The philosophers are all over god, and the religionists all under god, for christs sake, thedope, what have you done?!

2. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Do you remember what I offered you that you so gracelessly declined wanting instead some grandiose thing?
    It was ease and you treated it as though it were disease.

As a choice. All contention is for ascension of ones own voice. If we speak together the walls come tumbling down.

I said the son is unaware of the fathers effort, I didn't say the son was the fathers effort.
    You speak out of turn.

I have a fathers perspective. You that of a prodigals, does that make us special? If you do well aren't you rewarded?

If the measure you give is the measure you receive, then to have all, give all to all.

The purpose of time is to allow you time to bring it to an end, so that you could say you did something. I allow all time.

Patience in truth then. Infinite patience immediate results.

What would your belief be for? there was a time when I thought love was rare. There was a time when I had not ever seen one real thing thinking I had, a time when I confused pain with pleasure and pleasure with pain.

Then you waste your time prodigal.

See above, what do you think?

'
    As above so below. What do you think.

Things do not gravitate toward your intent? You need a more intended mind.

This is not the same in interest or intent as

But it is your forms in arising that I love, not your self denial nor your denial of me. This contradiction of stated interests and conclusions is again an example of you not entering in and in turn not allowing me in either.

There is not a single thread of happiness that i would remove from the garment of your life.

But I would wash every painful stain from it,

Then your words have no invested value, just flapping your gums.

Don't forget the generously companionable nail fungus. I will not deny the one mind this experience. You would say fuck of life I will not yield to any more life. Certainly might blemish body beautiful but is certainly no affront to life. The thing is I had no voice until I had one. I just started talking in 2009/10? I had not spoken any thing but my
    honest condition since I was twelve having been embarrassed several times in being caught embellishing in the telling my experience. Having matured in fact, I have discovered the where with all to give life with my words.

Saying this

We create in our own image and likeness male and female each according to their kind.
    We are in every sense equal to our own regard and considering this there is no standard of good beyond what we invoke. Only god is good.

Just this day I had a visit from a gentleman who is in his mid thirties that I had been tutoring who came to me in the beginning with no job, no prospects for the future, and desperately wondering if he could ever find a thing called satisfaction in his life. I have a few out buildings on the property and I gave him one to do with as he would. I shared my whole other spaces with him without regard whether he came or went or pissed on the rug or washed the window asking nothing in return. He thought i had an idyllic life and that this space offered him an idyllic life.

He had never known such freedom and having never felt free before was always attempting to break out. Many run ins with the law and substance abuse. He had many remedies for his misery but they were always the actions of someone else. This made him an unpleasant man and on many occasions directly and pointedly unpleasant toward me. My response was, when did it become my job to be your friend, I like friendly people.

Having given him his head for some time, some 9 months to this point he began to realize even in the face of garnering everything he thought he wanted that it wasn't good enough. It wasn't out there, and then his life began to turn around for him. He recaptured his life an moved out of state and has come back to visit for a day. He came to me to say
    that he for the first time in his life had become a popular guy when before he had always been considered the bad seed. He said he feels like his life is full of possibility where before it had full of his regrets and anticipation of next fucked up thing. He told me he was really happy and said thank you johnny and my mom thanks you too, and I am overwhelmed with gratitude.

The light is come look and see.

I am the light of the world.

I believed on you.

3. Dejavu

You think a toast to ones health grandiose! :-D

I hope then it remains choice for you.

You said the son is special to the father. So what is the fathers effort?

I'd love us to do well beyond reward. To do well altogether.

So you are not 'fully invested' either?! You seek a redeemer! I only seek love, with the vain, with the wicked, with the humble too!

No, time has no purpose unless we have it as our own. What do you allow all time for? What do you imagine an infinite patience would be for? Your hypocrisy?!

No. Immediacy is not needed, it is present. There is still no answer but your wishfulness. God alone is not good. You would await love rather than love!?

A good point. But that is why I asked you, when love outlives patience, what your point is. That you believe in an infinite patience without articulating what on earth it would be for, suggests you are not giving 'all to all' as per your doctrine. lol What are you withholding old timer? :-D The truth will out as surely as the sun has risen. May your confusion depart.

If I was impatient alone for all my patience, I would, it is true. lol

I don't believe you're just a teacher of submission. The question of joy has us as friends always.

The same. If you can't credit me thus thinking differently, we've at least made interesting conversation. :-D

"A more intended mind" ! LOL Things gravitate, but gravity is not intent. :-D

Yes it is. I love because it is my height. I am not interested in my sayings as ends in themselves.

I'm always ready to laugh thedope. I have already entered. That I could starve here is just a fact of life! You are stoic after your own fashion. Understand! lol

Save on detergent! My heart is pure. Since you'd have my head in question, let the intellect produce all the laughing stock needed for lifes soup de jour! :-D

That facepalm is again seeking employment! Are you a salesman? I don't even have to put my heart where my mouth is, it just happens! Look back on our words! Testify! See how they look with new laughter! :-D

Well, I've always found you far too friendly to be a christian. Far too much yourself.
    :-D

Shine on for sure, but don't think I don't! :-D

4. thedope

When I wished you ease you acted as if ease were disease saying you would rather be fleet of foot or some such.
    No sir i did not. You asked me if there was something special and I said I had a fathers perspective you a prodigal's and asked if you found it special. I said only the son is unaware of the fathers effort. I cannot make aware, shine light into a room I can, you must become the thing you seek.
    Knowledge being shared, special is the ego's greatest defense against the truth.

Greedy bitch.
    Being how it is our purpose in this world is to be together and alone it is our purpose to have our good it is all achievement. More than enough is not too much.
    What redeemer do I seek? You asked me how. How to become 'fully invested' as you term it without wanting more? I answered you succinctly. I said nothing of my desires.
    I give to know that I have. The truth sets us free. I apprehend nothing that was not given me. Knowledge is being shared.
    Whose time do you have but your own? You're making a meaningless distinction and you are not a supposition. It is not helpful for our communications if you keep up with the self denial. We are all integral function. I know you are not stupid. I know you are in fact love. But your words reach beyond the proportions of your experience. You desire this that and the other thing. I am modest in expectation because I know that having and being are the same truth.
    Now and ever more succinctly you remind of olderwaterbrother. Perhaps it is your comprehension that suffers because your gift to me has been communication.

As I sit with you while you call me liar, my love calls on your troubled mind .
    Had you heard what I said instead of trying to compose a purely aesthetic response to your dim impressions you would know that I said some few times that infinite patience brings immediate results. What do I allow all time for, immediate results. What is your time for, for your results. If I allow you to be without resistance then I contribute to your immediate result. You grow as you are able. We serve no wineing before it's time.

I am going to cut to the chase here because my presence is changing.

You recognize the story I told you as loving and yet you call it more loving than it's source. You call me surely christian and you call me more loving than christian. There is nothing I am taught but by the life that is given me. I taught with living example the principles of esoteric christ teaching. These principles were designed to bring one into ones own authority, the rudder to personal emergence. This is one form of a universal curriculum that comes in many forms and only the time you choose to take it is optional it is called abundant life.

It baffles me your blind prejudice on this issue. So why can't christ be lovely?

If love outlives patience then love is patience itself. Infinite love equals infinite love equals what you say you' are after. Are you my confusion?

Joy is your invocation as mentioned near the beginning. I said I show up, only god is good.

No it isn't because you are in mine. Self denial never leads you to the truth and this is a blind spot in your comprehension of what I say, that is unless you are just shining me on.

Prodigal in every way. I know you, these are insecure statements because you are touched where you insist you musn't be.

5. Dejavu

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=454674&page=71

I'll ask again. What's the fathers effort? Don't call me sir, son. The ego is nothing more than self-conception. No 'truth' without it.

So you think it greedy of me to want us all to do well.
    Do you think I give a fuck? :-D

You-are-robot.-Prime-directive:-meet-maker.

You wrote that the purpose of time is for us to end it! LOL My comprehension has not suffered. My expression wants its expansion. Yours seems only to want 'recognition'. lolderwaterbrother! Now there's a guy who really thinks you insulted his mother! :-D

No reason at all, aside from his not happening to be around. Don't talk to me about "the mind that is in christ"! Your esotericism is far too special for me, and my "troubled" mind. :-D

No, I'm not your confusion. Your bafflement's your own.

I always did like your saying "I show up". The 'only god is good' bit though, you'll have to pull off with those who'll lap it up.

LOL I love my thoughts. :-D

:-D lol We're all secured to our experience. Maybe you're not too much yourself! Perhaps not enough yourself! Live the life abundant!

6. thedope

Thank you. It occurs to me for the first time in reviewing what you mean by dionysus against the crucified, why I didn't know what you meant, and what you want to know about a fathers effort. I agree that joy overtakes suffering. The fathers effort is to care for his children until they are able to care for themselves. Joy doesn't pluck people off crosses. You have to remove the nails because they are pinned and helpless in their circumstance and the joy of one can never substitute for the joy of the other. When I first saw your words I thought here is someone who doesn't appear to have a before and after story. Prodigal, someone who had never died. You remember I asked you if there was something I should know, Dejavu My role has been to bring more support than otherwise would be available. The people I work with seeing you would cry that much harder to see what they can't seem to apprehend for themselves. I remember I did seeing the mountain skyline and feeling that all it's love for me had vanished. You are great at parties, out patient visits but it falls to me still to feed the cat.

I am is the only truth you know. Knowledge is being shared.

It is your word well having all sorts of personal attachment. I expect all to find joy in life, to have their ease, not their medals.
    I think you are at a loss if not. Fucking is fun.
    I am a teacher of joining.
    Body
    No I didn't. I wrote that the purpose of time is to allow you time to bring it to an end. Time isn't the it, your deeds are it. Life is an out of time interval, a transient slice of indefinite probability.

Do you know why, because of your practice of self denial!

Yes, I keep talking because you keep asking. And yours eschew company.

And you are like. You think I insult the son. Both your perceptions come from the fact that neither of you are/were aware of fathers effort. Olderwaterbrother thinking it yet to be and you thinking thinking it not at all. Olderwaterbrother was furious with me for pointing that out, him thinking somehow I had betrayed confidence to make a point, when I was pointing out his lack of confidence in his brothers.

Our relationships never end just like life they wax and wane in relative importance, you have not seen us thinking we are the body. The i am I call myself is the same I am you call yourself. The only thing you know of me or will ever know of me is in your living flesh, memory. As often as you do this re-member me. Reconstitute that degree of living tissue.

Too late, you should have been paying attention.

No I don't. I have already exposed your self denying tongue.

I love your thoughts too since we share them.

You remind me of go outside and play but don't get into the dirt. Dionysus against the crucified.

7. Dejavu

But joy does move people from their suffering. I am not talking substitution of ones joy for anothers, but the return to ones own through others. It is a part of joy to bring others to it.

Then I know you too. The healthy self wants the ego.

To do well, to be well, is to find joy. The victory of the personal, of the individual over the miserable ease of accolades.

Hang on, shouldn't you be feeding that cat?

I know. But live the life abundant! Demonstrate your teaching in yourself!

Not what I meant. I meant that you think you're not your body. Way to sickness.

Don't mince words with me! End it, bring it to an end, no difference! How out of time?

You want the same, I only want the same so long as it's we who make the difference. Expansion can be had through recognition thedope lol The self, as you conceive it, is a standstill! There's time. High time. And as yet you still desire the stand-off. The indeterminate interval waits for no man. Now if one were to claim their own, in such a way that it caught on, well.... Well! :-D

No expression eschews company. I can't believe a 'christian' would say such a thing! lol

I don't think you've insulted anyone, but that's me thedope! I'm only me! :-D We're all alike, but only alike. OWB should be writing in this thread! Unlike us, he believes in sin and sacrifice and satan. lol Concerning the fathers effort, I wanted to hear it from you, rather than just that I lacked it.

The reality is you haven't seen us thinking we're not! Why I said you want a redeemer of love, the mind that is in 'christ'.

Now you're sounding more christian! lol

LOL You really were put off by my calling you a liar, weren't you?! For showing how your words, despite your subsequent 'explanations' did in fact form untruths. Ah thedope. I affirm the self. I affirm selves. I don't find your tongue forked, but your pride! Let it go its separate ways! It will reform whole!

So... how did you think they are self-denying? :-D

Get as dirty as you like, just don't get killed.

8. Dejavu

Before you reply, I take back my saying the self as you conceive it is a standstill! :-D This sitting in here is all too sedentary! Let's get out of here! See you around!

9. thedope

So what now I am a dull boy? My joy is exemplary, my example is exemplary, my words are circumstantial.

The healthy self is secure in it's and it's company.

Like I said, I had nothing to say until I did. Having is being.

You want to feed me to the lions? I don't go looking for trouble.

I give without reservation to every one who comes near.

Rather thinking you are a body leads to depression as the equipment depreciates.

Time is infinite, your days are definite.

There is more of a wake at my bow than yours Dejavu. What stand off. Infinite patience brings immediate results.

Thank you for the provocation
    Bitter and twisted women? 08-26-2013 12:38 PM Nailed it!!
    666 - The Mark of the... 08-24-2013 02:46 PM nice anology, what about people who try and hide things? things they use for greed...
    if jesus had a gun 08-23-2013 08:04 PM
    if jesus had a gun 08-23-2013 07:58 PM yes!
    Cheating 08-20-2013 05:15 AM
    Beware the... 08-19-2013 12:43 PM
    Remember when flying... 08-19-2013 08:29 AM
    What is a properly... 08-19-2013 07:40 AM Very good points well said
    Sex is not a goddamn... 08-08-2013 02:32 AM Very Good.
    I'm not racist, I'm a... 08-03-2013 07:22 AM
    Former Bible Teacher 06-25-2013 01:34 PM Very well stated
    Philosophical Notes... 06-25-2013 12:40 AM What a great and clear thought process you have.. Everytime I read a post of yours it takes me what seems like a lifetime to wrap my head around your words and the full meaning of them..
    Im bipolar and proud.. 05-17-2013 02:28 PM
    Im bipolar and proud.. 05-17-2013 02:25 PM LOLOLOLOL....
    War on Terror-why arn't... 04-18-2013 08:59 AM rare for you to make a post that I agree with 100%
    Vaginas 03-21-2013 04:53 AM That's funny.
    I kind of miss having... 03-18-2013 05:16 AM "pride and humility are the same vanity" -- good point.
    The Mind 03-15-2013 08:15 AM Yeah,but it sounded good!

I didn't, you say you are uniquely you and no one else.

I thought you said I didn't insult you.
    I didn't say you lacked a fathers effort, I said you were unaware. Now that you are aware that some require assistance you would still suggest a fathers effort is less than joyful? Olderwaterbrother is not unlike us. Physical processes are the same everywhere. He creates like we do in our own likeness and image. And you are thinking that your playthings are your creations. Your creations are the images and likeness you project or cultivate. Your thoughts coming are not your creations, your thoughts cultivated to the point of harvest are your creations. Novelty is not creativity it is a new corridor of apprehension.

You think I don't see us? I miss absolutely no one.

Just saying I wouldn't have gone there.

What is truth but that which so? Words are symbols of conditions. What untruth did I form? Did I create a condition that is not so? You accuse me of not participating in joy to the world. You are accusing me of blaspheme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN5eSxMPlcg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN5eSxMPlcg

I affirm selves, I don't find your tongue forked, but your pride.

10. Dejavu

Time to view the circumstantial as exemplary too then! :)

All selves as well as eachother have the company of the ego. Now what you were saying about its defence against truth?

lol What if they don't like nail fungus? :-D

So you lie to feel better? For how long? Rest of your life?

Didn't answer my question 'How out of time'. I'd say your days are numbered too thedope, but I haven't been counting, and where do they begin and end anyway?

Such as? You can keep on repeating yourself if you like.
    Yes, you're older than I am. lol

Fresh from thedopes trophy cabinet:
    LOL ;-D

"yours eschew company."

No difference, and I haven't been insulted. At least I don't feel insulted. Are you trying to insult me or something?!

Not at all. And never did. Push for it if you like.

Gee, thanks father dope. The gravity of the reaper with scythe in skeletal hand spring to mind. Look pa! I'm a cultivatin'! Physical processes are different everywhere pops, unless you're suggesting that they're somehow not physical. You and your corridors daddio. :-D

And insulting your mother too. Don't forget! I accuse you of being lazy with words. Do you wish them 'ease' too? :-D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuPfbfJm2rc"]The Stone Roses - Fools Gold (audio only) - YouTube

11. thedope

Circumstances change, example.

Ego is sense of self, did I say something not true. The sense of self that I am talking about is the sense that you are separate, apart, or special, circumstance.

Not mine to give.

How do I lie? You say you are a separate individual based on the belief that you are a body. I believe I am part of a biological process that makes many copies so that a few may survive to bear fruit and that this phenomena is a single organism. That the individual person is a varietal of a single cultivar, mankind. You think you are different because of your body and I say that is what makes you the same. The I am I call my self is the same I am you call yourself. Your belief that you are a body is circumstantial evidence, your pulse and respiration are exemplary. I am closer than my own hand and nearer than my own heart.

Space and time are continuous, you are contemporaneous but temporary. You my friend have a schedule to keep. Example, "This sitting in here is all too sedentary! Let's get out of here! "

It is not a matter of age but that I am more broadly known as I have been stood up before the scrutiny of men, all of my life. I have been materially involved with millions. I was a performer, a chef and restaurant owner, a grocery deli owner and operator, head of household, oldest child, and I know the difference between ease and disease. So I give you examples because you insist I talk trash and then you trash talk the example.
    Your ego could stand to grow up.

Dionysus against the crucified. Joy against the helpless.
    Pig.

Solid solid liquid liquid corridors of refraction are abstractions.

I used to work with an asian indian gentleman in the kitchen. Sometimes when it would get busy the wait staff would begin to start writing short hand the orders and special instructions for preparation on the food order and because it caused him to use more concentration in deciphering what was written he would start complaining, "lazy bitches don't do their job". I would just tell him what the ticket said. You think yourself the authority on all things wordy. I think you are relatively small minded about that.

12. Dejavu

Just like the exemplary. How it remains what it is. :-D

You've said much that's untrue. The ego you speak of is not a healthy one. What is 'special' to anything is distinct, not disparate. You think you're succinct. But then I come along. The harvester of happenstance. lol Wish yourself ease... of concision!
    :-D

lol You let it be a given. It's yours.

How? By lying. The lie that we are not body. You do it ill, but then you are already ill. I say get better. I don't care how much closer than your own hand you are, you're not nearer than your own heart.

Still haven't answered for how 'out of time'. Funny you can't admit that you can't. By 'here' I only meant the internet! You divest yourself of your full investment. Eternity is the funniest thing on earth!

The difference between ease and disease, but not health and disease? It's as though you don't know your health. I have always believed in cures for the sick. You and your divided pride. Man of the world, the world has loved you! Closet christian, there's just not enough space in there for you to be yourself. So careful how you come out, that is, as yourself. Easy like sunday morning? lol

Nice try! My objection is to the helpless remaining helpless. Greedy of me? Then starve. Do you have a vested interest in helplessness? You say you want mercy, not sacrifice. But you don't need, let alone want either in love, pipsqueak.

Metaphysician, heal thy... er, get help! :-D

When did you start calling people sir and gentlemen?! I feel like taking a shower! What does his being a hispanic tibetan transvestite poet have to do with his indigestion of shortbread? Are you saying he's not an Irishman?! I am not the sole authority on things wordy, the 'single cultivar' does not exist amongst critics. In short, we're all far too critical to remain critics. :-D

13. thedope

Absolutely not, everything I have said is consistent with my thoughts.

That is why I expose it. Understand it is a creation of the individual who identifies themselves this way and being their own creation it is loved and fiercely defended even though in fact it's thought system is against their genuine success and if exposed would be abandoned.

Concisely flappin your gums and spreadn sleaze. Sometimes I yell sometimes I sing sometimes I tell without saying a thing. What is your design on mal function?

It's out there then take it or leave it.

As I have said before our bodies are common currency of the species. I agree that we are as all biological species. No one individual is essential to the presence or continuation of the life of the species. Your uniqueness then in this respect is counter to evolutionary selection. Your propensity to have an influence then is zilch meat head.

Space and time are continuous, you are contemporaneous but temporary. You my friend have a schedule to keep. Example, "This sitting in here is all too sedentary! Let's get out of here"
    Oh, seems that you are mistaken that I have not answered. Try to comprehend what I have said. Thus far you have asked a question with only your answer in mind.

I am here not of my own vocation but at the invitation of many, you are acting like a jealous sissy.
    I support no ones illusions for any sentimental cause. You are simply imagining things.

With what?

I don't recall. I remember speaking for sure somewhere around the first year.

What's a body got to do with it?

Naysayers are all of the same inky ilk. Biological, body classification, is based on similarity not on anthropomorphic nonsense.

14. Dejavu

lol Your thought alone is true?

You called it 'the ego.' I've never known it to have a defence against truth.

Its end. It's everyones really. Some mistake it in seeking their own ends.

I'll leave it. :-D

What a way to agree that we are body! lol

No, not my answer, which is 'not out of time', just the question, 'How' :-D
    You haven't answered it, just offered instead that I am temporary.

No, you're here at both.

Sound like your waterbrother. What is imagined is your 'joy against the helpless'.

Your self-denying notion that you're not your body. That is, if you want it to get better.

Ah, baby dope. I've never thought you were a sleaze,
    but you're a bit of a sucker. :-D

Everything you'll ever know, ignoramus.

You could do with a little humanization robodope! :-D I'm a yeasayer, my no's are just a part of my overall yes.

15. thedope

I can only tell an untruth if I misreported something. I tell you my accounts were accurate consistent with my conceptions.

time, indefinite

]
    Okay, I will laugh at that.

16. Dejavu

And how do you know you've misreported anything without the repartee of those to whom you report it? :-D You don't. Your accounts are in words that we share. The consistency of your conception alone doesn't warrant its 'truth'.

Indefinite doesn't mean out.

Look, do or don't, alright!? Get with de bugging program! lol

17. thedope

18. Dejavu

It isn't. Is your conception truth itself? Knowledge is being shared.

So how out of time?

How about with candour. :-D

19. thedope

I suppose consistent with the act of impregnation.

The salmon lived four before it spawned and died. Seems it was out of time.

You seem to prefer your fabrications rather than my sincerity, It's fine but I myself prefer working definitions to puns.

20. Dejavu

And there I was willing to concede your conception as truth itself! lol

Out of the time it lived?

You've honestly never heard of the word candour! Since you sincerely think you're not your body, how couldn't I prefer my own sincerity?!