6 or 7 is the age of puberty

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by Leonard, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Leonard

Leonard Member

More girls experience early puberty

CNN / WEBMD
    By Jennifer Haupt (WebMD) -- Like many girls who enter puberty earlier than most, Kathy Pitts was confused and scared when she got her period at 9. "My mother never mentioned the changes that go along with puberty -- maybe she thought I was too young," says Pitts, now 35 and the mother of a 9-year-old son and a 2-year-old daughter in Bellevue, Washington. "It would have really helped if my mom had talked to me about what to expect."

These days, Pitts would have had plenty of company. More young girls are showing signs of puberty as early as 7 or 8 and beginning to menstruate two to three years later. As a result, parents are increasingly faced with the difficult task of talking to young children about topics that had traditionally been reserved for preteens and teens.

While previous studies have found that girls typically began showing signs of puberty at 10 to 11, a new report by the Lawson Wilkins Pediatric Endocrine Society (LWPES), a nationwide network of physicians headquartered in Stanford, California, suggests that it is normal for white girls as young as 7 and black girls as young as 6 to start developing breasts. This conclusion was based on a study of 17,000 girls between the ages of 3 and 12 conducted by the Pediatric Research in Office Settings (PROS) network of 1,500 pediatricians nationwide and published in the April 1997 issue of "Pediatrics."

"This study is significant because it gives us a marker for when parents should be concerned about physical development that is truly too early and may be a sign of a hormonal imbalance," says Paul Boepple, M.D., associate professor of pediatric endocrinology at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston and at Harvard Medical School. "It also gives parents a heads-up that they need to talk about the physical and emotional changes of puberty with kids possibly as young as age 5."

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/HEALTH/children/03/31/early.puberty.wmd/#0

2. Xac

Xac Visitor

Ok this thread bothers me and the reason being is that you have put it in real kinky.

What is kinky about this? if you find this kinky then it raises some serious concerns.

3. nitemarehippygirl

nitemarehippygirl Senior Member

a girl of 7 or 8 is a CHILD regardless of the start of hormonal changes.

i agree with xac; how is this related to things kinky?

leonard, with all due respect... you seem to be trying to prove a point in your recent threads,
    that little girls are 'mature' enough to consent to sex with older men.
    am i off base?
    what exactly are you getting at?

4. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

um, puberty doesn't mean you're ready for sex. It just means that hormonal balances are changing and you're still growing.

and like the others have voiced, why the fuck is this in real kinky? It should be in parenting or health or something, not in a forum about SEX when you're talking about YOUNG GIRLS

5. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

if you think a 6 year old having her period is kinky, you need serus help..
    do the worlda favvor & commit yourself now

6. yes dude, that post was completely inappropriate in context to this message board...eeewwwwww.

7. soaringeagle

can u say pedophile?
    yea dude your too odvios..we got your number

8. soaringeagle

notice the parts he put in bold? hes trying to convince us that its ok to look at 7 yr olds as sexual objects..

9. Aerosolhalos

Aerosolhalos Member

Not cool, dude.. not cool. This is probably the furthest from an erection I've ever been in my life. If I were you I'd just sit the next few plays out.

10. Sammy

Sammy Member

I thought that previous reactions to this guy (in the bizarre farting thread) were over the top. I now think I was wrong. Can we get rid?

11. jim_w

jim_w Member

Bah. We NAMBLA members should stand proud together!

I'll get my coat. ;)

12. Lainey

Lainey Member

i think after a girl has her period shes ready for sex. it just sounds more natural. sometimes i just feel the need to say 'fuck morals'

and who gives a fuck what page its on??

13. YellowBellyHippy

YellowBellyHippy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Well here is the problem~ Girls are starting their periods earlier which is not natural. They are starting earlier because of all of the hormones and steriods pumped into our meat,milk, eggs, and fruit and veggies.

This is just ONE of the reasons more of us are opting for the organic choice. Not only does it fuck with hormonal balance in the body but it also fuels cancers and a host of other diseases.

I started my period at 11 and was in NO WAY ready for sex.

This is the most uneducated thing I have ever heard. There is so much learning to do before you go and get pregnant. If I were to have sex at 11, I would have likely gotten pregnant and my life would have been traumitized.

*grrrrrrrrr*****

14. YellowBellyHippy

Oh, and to the OP'er ...WTF? Why would you give this a thumbs up sign?

What the hell is wrong with you? Why would you put this in the Real Kinky forum?

This is disgusting that you think its great that our children are going through things with their bodies at younger then nature intended ages.

SICK!

This is why I drive my daughter to school even though we are only 1 block away!

You really need help!

This makes the steam whislte when it comes out my ears.

Im so fucking grossed out that this guy thinks young girls are a sexual "item"

Let our children be children!

15. Weeble

Weeble Member

Guys like this is the reason I was sexually mollested from the age of 3 to the age of 8. It nearly RUINED my life.

Okay, so if you were looking at a 15 or 16 year old girl that's mature for her age and more developed.. you should STILL feel embarassed and a bit guilty, but at least that would be somewhat normal. The fact that it's 5, 6 and 7 year olds....... you need serious help and fast.

16. YellowBellyHippy

Im sorry you had to go through that sweetie :( I hope that you have been able to pick yourself back up and know that not all people are sick weirdos like that.

Molesters are a serious problem and I wish our system would have ZERO tolerance for that shit.

((((hugs)))) to you babe ...

17. soaringeagle

someone get me this fuckers address
    ever wonder what would happen if ya shoved an m-80 up someones ass?

kabooom

18. Weeble

Weeble Member

I don't let it bring me down. For a long time it caused some horrible things in me. I became very sexual as I got older.. many partners. I didn't care. I thought I was damaged and ruined and no one would ever want me because my older brother sexually mollested me. He was almost 13 years old and DID know better. I had to deal with my younger brother TELLING me that I wanted it and my mother saying that my older brother didn't know any better and that "kids will be kids". I had to deal with court ruling it out because there was not enough evidence. I had to deal with threats from my older brother that if it went to court he would kill me. And living with him for then next 9 years.

However, I'm a stronger person. Upon reflection this one thing that I have come to realize has saved me from the horrible things in my past. I love who I am as a person. My experiences are a good reason why I am who I am. Good and the bad. In that sense I cannot hate anyone nor can I regret the path in which I have walked.

19. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

Well, 6 or 7 is obviously INSANE for sexual relations, but 16 and 17 are closer to 20s than 12, so I don't think anyone should feel "guilty" for finding a 16 or 17 year old sexy or attractive--this just conditioned bullshit, it's not natural.

Little kids are one thing, but 16 & 17, puh-leeze. That's not even in the same boat! :rolleyes:

20. nicelytoasted

nicelytoasted Member

*shudder of shudders* dude, i no these are free speech forums, but did u expect people to say "wow uve really changed my outlook man, lets go fuck 7 year olds"?????? jeeeeeeeeez. its people like you, who make the world a bad place to fucking live in