5mg Oxycodone worth it?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by TylerPittman19, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Triptronic

Triptronic Member

i doubt it will be a 5mg oxycontin release pill. im sure its just a percocet with 350 acetaminophen. and $5 is a lot for it but i would save at least $10 and grab 2. and just pop both in your mouth and chew them slightly and swallow. you will have a great time with 2 maybe 3.

2. NNDimethyltryptaDream

NNDimethyltryptaDream Member

Percocet contains Tylenol and oxycodone. OxyContin or generic versions also contain (just) oxycodone, but in an extended release form.

3. Akenes

Akenes Member

its about time people realised that oxycodone is the opiate, and oxycontin, percoset, and percodan are different brand names with different formulations of the actual opiate: oxycodone. I know this shit and we dont even get it over here, Ive only done oxy (codone) twice!

4. peace music life

peace music life Member

I took 4 5mg oxycodone pills several hours ago; I'm still pretty messed up.

And no, one pill won't get you to where you won't be able to do schoolwork. For only one pill you might only feel a slight buzz and a little bit of slurred speech.

The 4 I took several hours ago got me feeling like I'm having a constant orgasm; it's wonderful. But I think 1 isn't worth it.